Frontier Star,LLCHardees workers want Carl JR. BACK!!!!!!!!

W

Dear MR.CARL JR. Please help us, Frontier Star LLC is ruinning your good name. Bounceing checks, messing hrs. up, and treating us unfair with your name... We cant cash checks at our own banks affraid they will bounce and have to pay the bounce fee.. Our G.M. is the best she will reach into her own pocket to help us until Frontier Star, LLC fixes thier mistake which are alot, we love cooking and serving your food CarlJR. ... Please help us take us back into your family we need you, because Frontier Star, LLC is destorying your good name and turning your family agaisnt you us we who wear your name proudly!!!

• Aa
    aadif Mar 30, 2016

horrible company to work for, managers tend to throw you under the table just to save their ###, they also have you work overtime if someone calls off, but mess with your hours on the payroll soy don't get paid for what you worked for. i worked at 3 different location of hardees and all of them are the same. our store was so bad that they went thru 6 gm before it was even open for 1 year.

• Mr
    Mrandolph2 Mar 30, 2016

Hello, I just wanted to say that I went to Carl's Jr for lunch and I was given the wrong order. When I got back to the office, I took my food out of the bag and instead of the fish tacos I ordered I had 2 tiny beef tacos. To top it off 1 of the tacos was half empty. .no beef and only a little bit of lettuce. ..I'm not very happy having to go next door and buy a bag of chips because my order was wrong. .store 826...I tried to call but there was no answer.

John Perkinson Aug 14, 2015

I applied at the carls jrs in quartzsite az. on june 18th. On june 19th general manager dan said he was going to hire me. He said he would call me later that day to bring me in. I recieved no call. On june 23rd i went back and i talked to him and he hired me on the internet app. he typed in hired and told me to finish out the post hiring section. Itold him it was done and he said it was not. Icalled the application company and they said it was. He said it wasnt. So about 8 times this went on tghat day . the entire time he was flirting and putting his hands on the teenage girls workig there. I gave up and went for another job and on august 14 i checked my app. on the internet and it still said i was hired at this lowlifes store.

• Da
    Daniel Dugan Aug 01, 2014

Who ever is complaining does not understand business! They just want to cry and do no work. I do not work for Carls or Hardees, I am just looking at the complaints here. BE AMERICAN AND EARN YOUR MONEY!

• In
    injured customer Feb 12, 2013

I was injured at your restaurant by your negligence and cannot seem to get anyone to call me back!!!...didn't. want to have to involve attorneys...but i will if i have to...Henry

• De
    dependableworker Jan 08, 2013

I worked at the Hardees in herrin illinois, first off how is this happening in ever store and nobody is doing nothin about it? The hardees in herrin is the same the GM is never there making personal non job related runs all the time, Kelly Long the GM is very disrespectful, racist and is not mentally stable to work with males due to all the medication she takes and taking her at home problems out on the male employees. The employess including myself have worked several hours without breaks which is against the law<and she forces her workers to work on there days off and if they don't well we get broke down to five hours a week, and being that most of us have families it's obvious no person can feed there family or pay bills off five hours a week. Honestly in southern Illinois you guys have the wrong people in these positions agreeing with the comment above CAMERON, MIKE AND KELLY LONG IS BREAKING SO MANY LAWS AND LABOR LAWS, don't be surprised if you guys receive ten hands full of law suits.

• Co
    concernedex Dec 25, 2012

Hardees in Mattoon, Il fired several awesome employees that had backgrounds even though they markef theyd been convicted of felonies and did everything right. YES THEY BOUNCE CHECKS, THREATIN GMS, DONT PAY BILLS, DONT TRAIN, DONT FOLLOW HEALTH CODE.. HARDEES CORPORATE TAKE YOUR STORES BACK JASON, CAMERON AND CARL, ARE ALL WORTHLESS LIARS AT FRONTIER STAR AKA HARDEES THAT SUCK... PS ASK THEM ABOUT THE HARDEES THAT HAD MAGGETS ON THERE DRESS TABLE YES WHERE FOOD IS PREPARED!!!

• Un
    uncalled for May 30, 2012

I work at a hardees in southern Illinois. Our store is horrible...things are always broken and our gm always says the company won't fix it. How can we do our best when things are broken or not working right. Air condition would be nice also.I understand its been hot outside but dang if we wanted to work it 100 degree weather we would be doing construction jobs outside and get better pay also. Speaking of which how come the company never does crew reviews? I've been with the company almost 3 yrs and haven't one yet. I'm a manger for the company even. We have to respect the ppl we work for but we get no respect or anything back.

• Sn
    snackpack Mar 27, 2012

I went in to the hardee's in rantoul and orders a little thick Berger. It took 30 minutes to get it and it was cold and very messy. The people there were vary rude. The store was very unorganized and the place was durty.