Freecredrinfocr.comtaking from my account

Every couple of weeks I get a deduction from my account for the amount of $16.95, I ahve not authorized this, and I have called several times to have them stop it. Last amount was taken out for $16.95 was on 11/20/2011.
I would like to request all the weeks/months I was charged to be reimbursed. MJMarion

• Gl
    Glenda Ricketts/ Jerry Ricketts Jan 22, 2013

There has been 19.99 taken out of my checking account for months without my approval. No phone number where I could ask for this to be stopped. I emailed the first mont that I was charged 14.95 for you to cancel. They kept right on taking it out, then started taking 16.95 out. I did not approve this. Then it raised to 19.99 without my approval. If you take out any more I will call the B etter Business Bureau. Sick of being ripped off. Glenda Ricketts/ Jerry Ricketts.