freecredit.combeing charged 14.95 a month

Ididn't know we get charged 14.95 a month when it says free. I would like for it to stop. Starting right now3f329

• Ru
    Russell Cope Dec 31, 2010

A charge of $24.95 was applied to my credit card for a credit report that I requested, however the report was never posted online for my viewing or printing. When I requested another posting I was denied as they said I had already received one free, and I could not get another without paying, I attempted again, again I was denied as they said I had already received the report. I received no service for the charge. I wish a refund to my credit card or a check refund. thanks!

• Fr
    fred tisdale May 10, 2010

I did not visit byour web site and you are taking money from my bank account . I want it stopped right away or I will call the better business buerue. and see what can be done. I have not had a credit report since last October and I contacted them all and had it stopped. So this better come to a halt right away.

• bearKK Apr 28, 2010

Did you ever go to freecredit.com? Your credit check wasn't free. You entered yourself into their membership.

• De
    Dennis C. Apr 28, 2010

I keep getting billed $14.95 for services I have never authorised withdrawn from my bank account.

• Pi
    pixieblaze Mar 23, 2010

Advertised all 3 credit agencies scores and results. Signed up, received only 1 report from 1 agency no credit score with a note to contact their customer service for score. Phone number listed invalid. Hunted down corporate owner and called to cancel information. DON'T SPEND YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY...

• He
    hemphh37481 Jan 26, 2010

i did not get what i was looking for and want to cancelle it now and cant seem to find a way

• Ms
    msmacD Mar 02, 2009

I was told by a local realtor to use this service to check my credit scores...now I'm reading reports and complaints that they are a fraudulent company. I checked my bank account and I still see the monthly charges that were explained to me by one of their representatives. This is a for service company that charges a monthly fee. This is my understanding of the service...you get your credit report for free...the first time because they can not charge you by law. Then they charge you a monthly access fee to be able to pull up your credit report online whenever you want. Are you all saying that I will be charged additional fees beyond the monthly access fee? Just need to know so I can contact the better business bureau as well as my bank. Thanks for all the information.

• Ba
    bao Feb 09, 2009

NEVER AGAIN + STAY AWAY. The (freecreditreport.com/CIC Triple Advantage) will secretly charge without your authorization you each month unless you call in to cancel. They should be banned and prosecuted for deceiving and misleading ordinary consumers.

• Di
    DIANE COLE Jan 28, 2009

I CANCEL MY ORDER ON 01/27/09 I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET MY CANCELLATION NUMBER SENT TO MY EMAIL. DID NOT RECEIVED THE EMAIL. CALL AGAIN TO CANCEL ON 01/28/09 AGAIN I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE MY CANCELLATION NUMBER THRU MY EMAIL I AM STILL WAITING.

margorie l. cotera Nov 30, 2008

To get my credit reportacdd2

ernest n. gilliam Nov 29, 2008

I was billed for services that I didi not ask for.

ernest n. gilliam Nov 29, 2008

I have been for a credit report that I didnot ask for. Ernest N Gilliam

• Al
    Alice Schultz Nov 17, 2008

I wish to cancel my account with FreeCreditReport.com. I couldn't find where to do that on the website. Please cancel it. Thank you.

• Ba
    badong Oct 02, 2008

yes, me too i dont want to continue their service and i want to cancel my membership in that free credit

• El
    Elba M Garcia Sep 30, 2008

only if it is free

Samanfa Sep 14, 2008

My husband and I are stuck! Our credit report was pulled yesterday by a lender using the Advantage software system for credit bureau reporting. We compared Advantage to Freecreditreport.com and our scores with Advantage were lower by 5-8%. Which is more accurate Advantage or Freecreditreport.com? Has anyone else had this problem with Freecredit.com?

mary Sep 13, 2008

I found the number and called them and cancelled my acct. I told them that the email they sent to comfirm my account, I had seen the complaints online so I unsubscribed, like it told me to do. Well, I gor my bank statement today and they charged me for something I had cancelled. I got through quicker than I thought on the phone. I did receive an email confirming my cancellation this time. And I have saved it. The lesson here is true. NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE!!! Especially this service. Stay away from TRIPLEADVANTAGE!!! THE ADVANTAGE IS FOR THEM, NOT US!!!

ERNEST GILMOUR Sep 03, 2008

I want to cancel the monthly credit reports, but they don't give me a e-mail address es or web sites. I cancelled before but they keep charging me.

• Ra
    Rachel Aug 20, 2008

If its freecredit.com ...Hello !!!free why did they need my credit card number? I think its all a scam!

• Sw
    Swakethia Jones Jun 24, 2008

People if u do not get a bill, you are being secretly charged. That is fraudulent!