Forest Lawn CemeteryCrooks

I do not want to get into major detail on such a personal issue so I will explain my horrible experience simply. I went with Forest Lawn in Richmond VA 4000 Pilots Lane Richmond, VA [protected]-7655. I couldnt believe the amount of hidden fees Lisa Price left out. when we first agreed on the transaction I thought everything was set. Then when it comes time to pay the bill her personality changed I could not believe it. I don't know how crooks like this stay in business. They take your money and charge you bogus hidden fees while you are in a grieving state of mind. They dont tell you about these hidden fees until the end. This company is horrible and I urge everyone to stay away. I don't know how they stay in business. I have been seeing more negative reviews lately which means hopefully people are catching on.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices