Fnc Insurance Agency Biweekly AdvantageBiweekly Mortgage Drafts

I first signed up with this company through Citibank Mortgage Company. It sounded like a great idea, a way to pay my loan off faster and easier. I have had this company taking drafts out of my account every 2 weeks for 5 years. Last year, they made 1 of my mortgage payments late because of their "batching". They never tell you that they take out your money every 2 weeks but only send in the payment once a month. Then last month I began to work on a refinance of my home loan. I stopped the biweekly drafts so that I could use the funds to pay my new mortgage, or the last payment of the old mortgage, depending on the timing of the closing of the new loan. They took the last draft on the 22nd and told me I would have my funds by 14 days. This was not true. What they really meant was that they would "put the check in the mail in 14 days and it could take another 10-14 days for it to reach you by mail". I made several attempts to call and fax them, each time explaining that this was not satisfactory, that this would make my mortgage payment late and making my mortgage payment late, could make it impossible to obtain a refinance at a lower interest rate. To say the least, they could not care. I was told that the time table was in my contract and I should of read it. SO I DID, and guess what...it is not in the contract. They make no mention of "batching" or a 28 day turn around to reimburse your funds.. At a tune of $2000.00 dollars, thank you very much! When I finally was able to speak to a "manager", she told me it was a "training issue, and they would wire my funds to my account within 24-48 hours. Guess what...the next day I received a call stating they had not gotten the request soon enough, the "check was in the mail" already. They hoped it would arrive before 14 days. I am very frustrated with this company and Citibank, who also did not seem to care. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!

• Ed
    Ed Sac May 16, 2018

Hi, we had our Biweekly mortgage through Citigroup and things were going really well until they sold the mortgage to Nationstar a/k/a Mr. Cooper. The transition was bumpy to say the least because of the lack of communication between Mr. Cooper-Citigroup-FNC. After many phone calls we were able to get things straightened out and I have to say everyone was helpful. My only gripe now is we re-financed our mortgage with another institution, thereby paying off our note with Mr. Cooper. FNC continued to make drafts from our account. Initially, Mr. Cooper was great about refunding the excess payments they had received from FNC (good thing our cash flow position was strapped!) and they told us no more payments would be withdrawn. After another autodraft from FNC, we'd called Mr. Cooper, only to be told we had to resolve the issue with FNC ourselves. Calls to FNC were next to impossible so I decided to call Citigroup directly. In a matter of 10 minutes we had the payments stopped and will be receiving a refund. We'd asked what happened and they replied that no one had notified them of the change. The moral here is don't wait for them and follow up directly with Citigroup.