Federated Allocation BureauMakes frauds

S

Federated Allocation Bureau makes frauds. They told that I won $2000000 and they asked me to pay $20 to process the payment. This is not big sum of money so I decided to take a risk and to pay the processing fee. All seemed very real until I paid them the money.

• Cw
    CWT 244 Norton Rd Dec 16, 2013

My name is Christopher Thompson I have just received a notice in the mail that pay out now pending in excess of $1, 093, 759.00
    and my account number being verified as [protected] as the winning number if this is true and you are a legit company then by all means send me the check verified by an known US bank and I will place the check in my personal account and pay all fees and taxes due. Under no circumstances will I send your company a check or cash due to scams and if indeed this is a scam by all means Remove my name and mailing Address from your contact list thanks.

• Ji
    JIMMY LEE HUTTON Jan 07, 2014

My Jimmy LEE Hutton i have receiverd a notice in mail that this is your FINAL NOTICE regarding this claim number, and any entitlement to the $ 1, 326, 789.00 in unawarded prize money exclusive to this number [protected] will be sent via private uniformed courier to 1412- UW CLEMON DR. BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA in the of CERTIFIED CHECK .And to include the required documentation fee of $20 with the attached claim form for immediate delivery to FEDERATED ALLOCATION BUREAU. And due to SCAMS by ALL means please REMOVE my name and mailing Address from your contact list THANKS .