Resolved fed.-pack.com/kitrip off

H

They took my 1.95 and are trying to get 57.00 off my prepaid debit card. can not get on web site. do not answer phone calls they are a scam.

• Be
    Belinda Prittie Feb 20, 2010

I'm another victim. Don't you just love these con artists? I had to block my debit card & I can't get to the website either. So what did I pay for?

BL

joe a. Feb 25, 2010

i just purchased and got here so how do i stop or find correct path to grants cant find site

• Mu
    muph Feb 28, 2010

i also got to the search site for fed-pack.com and found no further info to complete my form for a government grant. the £1.95 has been taken from my account and i have 3 kiddies mouths to feed. i feel such a foo now.

• Bl
    Blk. Queen Mar 01, 2010

I can't believe that this just happen to me. Normally I don't buy anyyhing on line and the one time that I did trying to get a loan so I can buy a car this happens to me ! They charge 1.95 they just me 2.97 ! They need their ### kick for the simple fact that they is going around scamming people. I don't like that now I want my 2.97 back!!

• Li
    lisa salanga Mar 01, 2010

i guess i just got ripped too!!! the one time i also do something on line, and i have been looking for three months, before i jumped into anything!!!

• Tw
    twykhanda Mar 03, 2010

i guess i just got ripped off because this is what i opened up

Malonzo Mar 15, 2010

well i'll be damned !!!

anh tran Mar 16, 2010

how can i go through to webside

• Wi
    WILLIAMSJR Mar 17, 2010

SAME HERE, THER A DAMN RIPP OFF. ITS NOT EDUCATIONAL ON THE SUBJECT OF MATTER AT ALL. I WANT MY 2.97 BACK NOW...IF THEY CAN BE SUED I SURE WILL.

• Kl
    klown Mar 21, 2010

i should have known our goverment would allow this to happen to so many innocent people. There is no help and never will be. Unless your a criminal with a computer...

• St
    Steve G.G. Mar 27, 2010

This place is a rip-off. You can't trust anybody anymore.

• Ti
    tikki23 Mar 28, 2010

i payed for not once but twice for this goverment grant cuz im tryin to get me and my 3 kids out of dept and they ripped me off and now i cant find the web page i keep comin here and the customer service number cant help me im pissed

PAMELIA FLETCHER-BALOUE Apr 03, 2010

I PAID MY 2.97 AND THEN YOU CANNOT OBTAIN THE WEB SITE. I THOUGH THAT THIS WAS A WAY TO KEEP MY HEAD ABOVE WATER. BUT THEY LIED. PJ SINKING IN THE DESERT

PAMELIA FLETCHER-BALOUE Apr 03, 2010

I paid my 2.97, then you can't obtain the said website. I though that this was a way to keep my head above water. But they lied. I want then to keep there promise of financial resolution.

• Dq
    dqpeon Apr 11, 2010

I thought that this might be a good way to get me out of debt. But, wished that I had checked here first. You know what they say, "if it sounds to good to be true, its a scam". Going to block my debt card.

marah Apr 14, 2010

What a scam. Wish I had the nerve to use the government to rip people off. The feds should do something!!

Charlie2 Apr 20, 2010

I agree 100%. i called their support site adn the initial fee is for 24 hours ONLY. After that, they charge the $57.00 or whatever per month. This is quite a scam. I am going to report them to the BBB. Anyone else want to join in on the complaint. Let's do it

• Pi
    pissedashell May 01, 2010

unfortunately i to am a victim, i contacted the support # and spoke with a live person @18669783281. this person gave me a cancellation # . i hope that she was tellin me the truth of cancelling. is that what was suppose to happen r do i still need to contact my financial institution

• Jt
    jtcali May 25, 2010

This site is utter [censor] and a total scam. I also gave them 2.97 which they would not refund even though i could not find there web site. I am glad i had the presence of mind to terminate enrollment after reading some of these comments or i to would have unknowingly been charged over 57 bucks, fn scummbaggs! I cant stand people or entities who pray on those who are trying to seek some assistance and do rite by themselves. Where are the values of honesty and integrity anymore. This type a [censor] makes me sick, i hope it does you aswell. jtcali

• Jc
    jcbubs May 26, 2010

ok, i have just gathered i've been ripped off!!! What joy!! So how do i go about cancelling enrollment etc...do i need to contact my bank?? HELP

Paula Brooks Jun 06, 2010

I too was scammed, I got to the sight and everything was for the uk. I'm in Oregon...USA

• Tr
    trytobewise Jun 29, 2010

We got ripped off and called our Creditor - Bank of America, and BOA seems helpless and refuse to assist their customer even if they promised ZERO Liability for Unauthorized charges. Can anyone do sth. for legal action against the fraudulent business?

• El
    elizabeth gail smith Jun 30, 2010

they ripped me off too aint they something we can do to people like this

• To
    tonyy6 Jul 05, 2010

actually it isnt a rip-off...just alot of work...all this site "kit" does is give you the info///////which u could have juss googled////// and explainshow to write these companies for the grant.

so...technicaly its not a rip off...but...yeahhhhh...still no grant.lol

mary r trump Jul 15, 2010

i need money to pay off truck & mortgages..i am one year widow.my son siad is a scam.i siad no.thank you .mary of ellensburg wash

• Br
    BrokeBecky Aug 19, 2010

You know I was afraid this was a rip off. I am in the processing of divorcing a man who has put me on public aid and very little money coming in. I don't even have enough money to pay 3 bills and have some to live off for the month. You would think that the BBB or someone (perhaps government) would do something about this. I'm going to lose my home and my kids now too.

• Fe
    FED-PACK.COM Aug 23, 2010

Man I was PISSED... My bank gave me a number see what I said a number. I let it ring and ring forever. Finaly a recorder came on and said to call 18009359935. You know who that was CHASE BANK. They heard it from me that they let people do that to them. WOW, My bank called me about it thank god and I will get it bank. BUT I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO THEM OR SEEM THEM MAYBE. I DO NOT LIKE SHADY PEOPLE.

• Ju
    justgotscam Aug 26, 2010

Well!!! I have just been ripped off by these SOBs . Call your bank RIGHT a way . I had to get my account blocked!!! I two had to called the # .to cancell my account. Talked to a live person and even got a cancelltion # So lets recap if it sounds to go to be truth ...IT IS!!! In these times with so many of us out of work and just need a little help to keep afloat they can be so down right dishonest makes me sick . I hope someone learns from this!!!

• Sh
    shzac1 Sep 07, 2010

Ok, so, I tried and tried, again and again, and just like many others my "password" wouldn't go through. So, I did call the number they give to speak with a support tech. I expected to get a recording that says "you've reached a number that is nolonger in service", or something to that effect. BUT, low and behold, I reached a live person. who told me the reason why I couldn't get through was because, ...( let me mention, before I write what she said, I have never heard of having to do such a thing when filling in passwords and usernames, nor did I recall seeing any such instructions on doing so.) She said that I couldn't get my password to go throught because I had to put the word "user" in before the password. So, for instance, Let's say your user name is 020030405 and your password is 5SiM4pLe8Sa3LL7y. Then, she's saying it should look something like this, ...
    USER NAME : 020030405
    PASSWORD : user5SiM4pLe8Sa3LL7y
    Now, whether it works or not; I haven't a clue. I cancelled the subscription. So, maybe if one of you brave people are willing to give it a try, let the rest of us know what happen.

• Cm
    CMFIC57 Sep 07, 2010

i CALLED 1-866-978-3281 at 1"30 PM, and spoke with a woman ZI could barelty understand, and successfully CANCELLED the fet-pack.com/kit that they want tyo charge you for AFTER you pay the $1.95. Call this number during the day, cancel your order and get a confirmatrion number JUST IN CASE~

• Do
    Donnie Floyd Sep 12, 2010

I too, seems to have been ripped off. Everything that have been mention, I am going through. I was charged the initial $2.97 plus unknowingly charged $57.oo and for what. They are truly ripping people off.

annfranks35 Sep 14, 2010

they is just a rip off they took my money to

• St
    starling Sep 17, 2010

I just purched the fed-pack for $2.97, this is the first time i've ever purched anything off the internet and it will be the last. So much for trying to better your life. It's crooks like that make a bad name for the people that aren't crooks. I just wish I could find one that wasen't. I guess I'll just have to figure something else out.

John Mulholland Sep 18, 2010

I'm in total agreement with fed-pack complaints. I was looking for financial assistance for education, and came across the fed-pack website. I was informed that I would be charged a "one-time" fee of 2.97 that I thought was going towards the grant request. The next thing I know I check my account and an additional 57.61 had been taken out of my account. I contacted their "support team" and was informed that the 2.97 was just to have access to their services for the first day, and that the 57.61 was the enrollment fee(per month) to join their "Exclusive Program". I told to cancel my enrollment immediately, but it looks like I'm screwed out of my 57.61.
    Any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

• Hm
    H. MOON Sep 24, 2010

THIS SITE SUCKS! THEY GOT MY 2.97 ALSO!

• Lo
    lost soul Sep 25, 2010

me also please help live on small goverment check can not loose money!

• Ko
    kokjl Sep 30, 2010

This company should be reported to someone - don't know who - but maybe someone like Better Business Bureau. There is a place to complain. I will find out and post so all can contact them. This company is making a fortune on so-called shipping charges. Funny how some of us paid under $2 and some of us paid almost $3 - huh? I called the # - 866-978-3281, cancelled, have my cancellation #, supposedly the contact name, time and date of call. I will check with my bank tomorrow night at this time to see if the $57 was taken out of my acct. I told the operator she may want to read this complaint board on the company she is working for. Will keep you posted.

MaFran Oct 10, 2010

WTF!!!how can I get my Money Back????????????????

Patricia Arps Oct 21, 2010

My money was taken off my account also I am pissed off. What the F**k It took me forever to get a credit card, trying to get my life on track and here come [censor] ripping me off for what little I have... How can we file a class action law suit on this web site? may contact me @ [email protected] my name is Patricia Arps if anyone out there in internet space know how we all may can handle this [censor] situation we have gotten ourselves into.

• Be
    Ben and Beth Nov 08, 2010

I was just ripped off!!...I was looking for a grant to get a house and BOOM NOTHING!!...and i used my husbands card to pay for it this is so not good at all!!! To make things worse he just got laidoff from his job i only work part time and we have a son that just turned three...WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!!