ESRAM METALS (M) SDN. BHD.MISUSE OF COMPANY NAME

My name and contact details have been associated with a company i have absolutely no affiliation with. I have people contacting me from around the world asking me about products that i have no interest in.

We do not have any affiliation with Kenanga Waja Sdn. Bhd.
Bizearch have no contact details so i am at a loss to know how to DELETE THE DETAILS. I would be most appreciate if you could work your magic and do so on my behalf!
Thanks.

• Es
    esram metals (m) sdn. bhd Aug 26, 2010

Details are;
    Company listing: Kashmiri Style
    Thanks.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices