Epoch.co GbrTaking money

D

I have noticed on my bank statement that every month this company " WWW.EPOCH.CO GBR" takes money out of my bank account, I was using a internet dating site for a brief period, but deleted my account several months ago. Every month they take out $25.57, so far I have lost $76.71. how can I stop this from happening again?

Chris Casey Dec 11, 2012

i don't know why epoch is taking money from my account, how do i stop this from happening, it might have been a dating website but i'm not sure which one???

• Ge
    G.E. T F.U.C.K PTY LTD Dec 31, 2012

Itsappening to me as well .SO im closing my bank card and going somewhere else to open an another in a false name to prevent this sort of thing happening again

• Ne
    newbery Aug 26, 2013

Unauthorised charge to my Mastercard account

• Ke
    kent spencer Oct 16, 2013

having 40 dollars taking out of my card

john 441166 Jun 06, 2014

i dont no why epoch from my visa card from 1apr 15apr 30apr and soon stop it now thank you

• Go
    Goodmorning Jul 31, 2014

Why epoch getting money from my account please help me with this problem thank you

Norfazilah abd Ali Aug 10, 2014

Why epoch gentting money from my account... Please help me with this problem thank you...