EctopmallShoes

i ordered a pair of shoes online two days ago and today i got a email saying that they dont have those ones in stock and left another URl address to pick a different pair from. i got to the website and everything was in chinese so i couldnt understand anything! i clicked on the ones i wanted and the only thing it gave me was a picture of it. there was no where to click order or purchase or nothing i am totally pissed off, i payed 56 dollars for the shoes including a 18 dollar shipping charge i either demand a refund from them or i will be on the phone with my credit card company instantly!

• To
    toupound Apr 13, 2011

Don't order anything from this website I place my order on 03/28/2011 and paid for it with my credit card & as of today 4/13/2011 I havent heard anything back just a pending status. I called my credit card to dispute the charges I'm waiting to here bck from them will update.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices