easybillhelp.netVisa Card fraud

For four months, my credit card was charged $ 39.44 for each month end.
I have not purchased or subscribed to anything, so this is a fraud.
My credit card: [protected]

• Te
    tecni70 Jan 26, 2012

why did you give them your credit card number?

• Na
    nancy Jan 26, 2012

Never give them your credit card number. They charged me without my permission. We must put them in jail!

• Br
    Britt902 Jan 25, 2012

I never used this company to buy from them, but when I received my bank statement I found that they charged my credit card. I don't even know who they are, help me!