Eagle National MintCharged for cancelled order

I placed a phone order for coins and cancelled the order same day when realized I was over billed. The company confirmed my request for cancellation the same day. Two days later they billed my credit card. I confirmed by phone the order was cancelled and was told customer service would be notified to refund my money for the cancelled, over billed order. One month later Eagle National Mint has not returned my money. Their web site displays a Better Business Logo but they ARE NOT a member and have a F Rating on BBB site. At the bottom of their web site terms page they state they will not bill until the order is shipped. They charged me for a cancelled order and one moth later refuse to contact me or to return my money. CONSUMERS BEWARE!

• Do
    DOUGLAS L WENTWORTH Jul 07, 2011

I ORDERED THE 2011 SLIVER EAGLE IDEM NO. A6010 AND A6011 FROM CATALOG ISSUE #45 IN MARCH. I USED MY CREADIT CARD AND IT WAS CHARGED AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVE THEM AND IT JULY 6. THEIR NUMBER [protected] DOE'S NOT WORK. PLEASE CALL ME DOUGLAS L WENTWORTH AT [protected] REF NO. 160411

• De
    Dennis Rogale Jun 06, 2011

I ordered three 3 Silver American eagle coins (2002, 2003 and 2004) for $221.80 on their web site order# [protected]. I have not recieved the Sliver Eagle coins and when I tried to contact customer service there has been no reply from email, phone# [protected] or direct mail. I looks that I am out $221.80.

• Ro
    Ron Libengood Jun 03, 2011

I ordered a 20011 silver eagle item A6010. Reference no. 760293 from catalog vissue #45 in 2011. My credit card was charged but received no coin. Their 800 number no longer works and Ican not find any other number for them. My name is Ron Libengood. I can be reached at [protected], or [protected]

Sarah A. May 23, 2011

A BETTER BUSINESS BBB RATING OF F--- 47 listed customer complaints! CONSUMERS BEWARE!!! This company charged my credit card for over $2000.00 for a cancelled order and OVERBILLED me. They will not return my money and have left me with nothing.