Dunn Russell / Nationwide Loan Serevices. Inc.Filed bankruptcy after changing Name

In case some of you have not heard this guy that ripped us off is back in business. I have posted the information below. He is still in california doing loan modifications and is still able to charge up front money because the company is under the jurisdiction of DELAWARE.
As I understand it this is acceptable and done by companies all the time.

How does this make you feel? I can tell you I am F#*K ing pissed! crooks like STEPHEN PARZIGAIN
needs to be STOPPED and punished ! I have more information if you are interested. I plan on pursuing this crook.

Business Entity Detail

Data is updated weekly and is current as of Friday, March 12, 2010. It is not a complete or certified record of the entity.

Entity Name: NATIONWIDE LOAN SERVICES, INC.
Entity Number: C3262254
Entity City, State, Zip: LEWES DE 19958
Agent for Service of Process: STEPHEN K PERZIGIAN
Agent Address: 211 N VICTORY BLVD
Agent City, State, Zip: BURBANK CA 91502

* Indicates the information is not contained in the California Secretary of State's databas

Another Upset Client Jul 22, 2010

I just found out the same yesterday, spent $3k in 12/09 when they were Dunn Russell & Associates, now Sr. Compliance Manager (Steve "Peterson") sending very NASTY email reply's - very defensive. I recommend EVERYONE who is upset give him a call directly @:

[protected] Ext: 205

Or give him a visit @:

Nationwide Loan Services
    2416 W. Victory Blvd.
    Burbank, CA. 91506

I am very upset and this man has this to say on a recent email reply as of today 7/22/10:

<Client (Name Withheld):

Yesterday my 16 year old daughter flipped in her friend's car and skidded on the pavement at 35 mph for a few hundred feet. Today I had another family disaster that I won't go into. My daughter's health, thank God, is ok, and the other family emergency is being tended to.
    Don't worry - these aren't metaphors, analogies, fables, or anything of the like, rather they are hard core facts.

Dealing with this, and every other problem going on in this Obama administration (that I had nothing to do with), I still have the wherewithal to deal with your lender and other lenders of NW clients.
    What I do not have time for is to kowtow to your every whim and demand and give you the keys to this company and throw you in the driver's seat.

I've had it with your threats, demands, tactics, and bullying of me and the staff of this company. You will be treated the exact same as other clients and will not get any special privileges other than the ones everyone else gets. Your file is in review, PERIOD, END OF STATEMENT. Call you private investigator, your lawyer, your President Obama, or whoever if you don't like it, but quit demanding things from this office you're not going to get.

I was told by both ***** and ***** that you are a nice guy. I believed them. As a matter of fact I still believe them, but you sure did find yourself a way to get my craw and grind away at me. It's as though I did something personally offensive to you when I know I didn't.
    You want to know how many people work here? You're really dying to know? It's between 2 and 500, but I can't be specific.

I tell you we're no longer in need of a lawyer doing background checks on your original loan documents and you ask me, "how do I know that"? Because I told you. How do you know anything? If you watch the news tonight and they tell you ten troops died in Iraq, how do you really know? Ooops - there I go with a comparison/analogy and you're a big Professional Purchasing Agent Straight Shooter or whatever it was you so greatly impressed me with in your deep, fascinating resume.

Next - show me in your agreement with us where it says I have a responsibility to PROVE TO YOU how many people worked on your file. The flat out truth is it was between 2 and 500, I guarantee you.
    Show me in your agreement where it says we would have your mod completed in three months, four, five, six, etc. It doesn't. We're trying. We have to use up more payroll for every week it drags on. THAT COSTS MONEY - THINK...DO WE REALLY WANT TO SPEND MONEY WE DON'T NEED TO SPEND?

Here's a question for you: What incentive do you think we have to drag out getting a mod for you? Think about it? Give up? Answer: None

Next: show me in your service agreement where it says we will drop everything we're doing and give you a day by day, hour by hour, blow by blow update of everyone Sinead has spoken to and when. You could scan and email that part of your contract to me, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it.

You want our address for the fifth time? 2416 W. Victory Blvd, Burbank, CA 91506. It sits on the boarder of Burbank/North Hollywood so that might be what you're talking about, otherwise I can't figure out what Walter told you.

Mr. ***** - had I not nearly just lost my teenage daughter there may well have been a different tone to this email, but in the big scheme of things your complaints and demands, which I deem to not have merit, have pushed me over the edge.

For the 3rd time, I am not going to call you until I have time - so don't waste your time writing me back telling me to call you. I am sorry the modification is not completed as yet. That is through no fault of Nationwide who are working for you.

Regards,

Steve Peterson
    Sr. Compliance Manager
    Nationwide Loan Services, Inc.
    [protected] ext. 205
    www.loansvc.com>

What say you all?

Legal ACTION needs to be taken ASAP.

Want to pay them a visit, how about you?