Dressbarnhorrible service

Na Oct 01, 2019 Review updated:

I walked in with my 2 year old holding her in my arms cause she was sleeping. No one greeds at me. No one ask me if I had an exchange, cause I walked in with merchandise from the store. There were two ladies by the fitting rooms. Fixing merchandise. Right in front of me. It's the second time this happens to me. There were more customers who were just there and no one helped them neither. I asked them. Who is the manager here? She said I am! I was like -wow!!! You are very rude. I've always go to the Katy mills location and they are awesome, I don't even have to ask them, they always green say hi! How's your day? So nice. But this location needs to be taking customer service classes!

Comments

•   Oct 01, 2019

wait a minute. you found an open dress barn?

aren't they all closed down?

if they are not they didn't GREED you because of your sleeping toddler.

I wonder. if your toddler was ASLEEP in your arms HOW YOU EXPECTED TO GO THROUGH RACKS OF CLOTHES???

she answered your question. how was she rude? because she didn't THROW YOU A PARADE AND WOKE UP YOUR SLEEPING BABY???

grow up, child. she wasn't rude. YOU ARE!

•   Oct 01, 2019

They didn’t sing and dance when you came in?

•   Oct 01, 2019

@SubSquirrel Would you blame them for not? They are losing their jobs if they haven't already.

The store is toast. My db card has closed all accounts.

•   Oct 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I thought they had closed down but maybe a few are still selling what’s left.

“No one greeds at me.” I’ve heard “no one greets me” but her English is from another universe.

•   Oct 02, 2019

@SubSquirrel She still wanted a parade for entering the store. She admitted to having a sleeping toddler in her arms at the time. I'd love to know how she expected to do any sort of shopping without the use of her arms or hands.

They didn't say anything because they didn't want to wake him.

I mean, really?