Dr. Stephen Kashianphysician services

D

Dr. Kashian prescribed me a highly addictive benzodiazepine drug which is known to cause violence and suicide either during use or after withdrawal. He did not warn me of this. Dr. Kashian offered "help" that was only betrayal as his psychiatric assault on me along with the psychiatric industry peddles its array of deadly addictive psychotropic drugs for profit.

I am healthy again and free of this garbage and I am through with this doctor and his fraudulent practice.

4905 Old Orchard Rd.
Skokie, IL 60077
[protected]

• Dr
    Dr._Stephen_ Kashian_WARNINGS Jun 17, 2017

George Nieman wrote:

"After reading these comments about Dr. Kashian they resonated with me tremendously. I too used to be his patient until I nearly died after he prescribed me dangerous psychiatric medications without warning me of the risks involved. The most dangerous part of it all was how I did not recognize I was under their influence or what was happening to me.

I woke up in a psychiatric ward not knowing what year it was, not knowing what my telephone number was, not being able to form sentences or know what happened exactly. Dr. Kashian, the psychiatrists and pharmaceutical companies involved made a ton of money off this near death experience of mine, calling it a nervous breakdown. I am seeking legal advice and I will pursue Dr. Kashian and his Orchard Medical Group for his dangerous medicine.

Shame on him and others like him!"