Dr. Robert KastWORKING MOM gives birth with help of amazing doctor, ROBERT KAST

• I gave birth to my second child under Dr. Kast's care. Being employed at a financial firm, and very focused on my career, I was worried about the health of my child - as I had to balance work obligations. Dr. Kast was there every step of the way to ensure that I kept Elizabeth healthy. He monitored my nutrients levels and the baby's development to make sure my necessarily stressful lifestyle was not stunting her growth. He was always available on the phone, and ensured that I kept the right priorities in mind - keeping the baby healthy. I am happy to say that Elizabeth was born without a hitch, and has grown into a beautiful young child.

• Wo
    Wowza Jul 24, 2012

It's quite concidental that within the same couple of days: 1. reviews from people who had babies a decade a ago pop up on different websites- by "different people" AND 2. this all happens the same day Dr. Robert Kast starts a blog at http://robertkast.wordpress.com/ AND just by chance, 3. the same exact day he starts a flickr account and puts photos up on it, labeling his photos in third person. if I was a gambling man I'd say Dr. Robert Kast had a busy week on the computer June 22, 2012! It's also strange that this raving review of Dr. Robert Kast was strangely posted on a complaint board. Weird.