Dr Ramtin Kassirrhinoplasty

J Jan 29, 2019

I went into his office for a consultation - He quoted me an insane price for Rhinoplasty (close to $20k??? - an regular person can't afford that without going into massive debt for years), made a comment that it would take 1.5 hours and then tried to push me off to someone new to the practice, a Dr M., that would to do the surgery instead of him. I hadn't even seen this person's work... And he wanted to charge me the same price. I had free consultations from many other surgeons in NY that have proven themselves qualified and talented surgeons and was quoted $5k -10K including OR and Anesthesia. I was appalled. What the hell am I paying for? I'm now out $250 that I was required to pay to see him. Not only that, his staff messed up my appointments several times and I had to wait over an hour to see him. He was very brief with me and didn't really examine me, touch anything or talk about what he was planning to do. The whole website and everything I experienced seems like overhyped propaganda and BS He seem more into making $$$ and less into helping people feel and look confident with his talent and skills. Beware.