Dr. Paul BaldygaBad Orthodontist

I

Dr. Baldyga put braces on me 2 years ago and refused to remove them because I owe a balance of $350. He told me that before I could even make another appointment this bill would have to be paid in full. I have paid over $5000 thus far and I recently lost my job. I also have explained this to him but he didn't seem to care. I told him I could make payments but he flatly said no. He won't even return any of my calls. I'm so frustrated and fed up with this whole ordeal and I had to vent. I'm not really impressed with the way my teeth are coming out anyways. But he says theres nothing more that can be done. I'm just so upset. I should have gone to the orthodontist down the street. Worst mistake ever.

• Ca
    cam224 Dec 02, 2013

if you need tires for your car...you wait until you have the money and buy them. if you need a new refrigerator you wait until you have the money and buy it. if you want straight teeth (which i consider a luxury) you wait until you have the money and buy them!! Why do people think this any different? especially ones that are elective! As a self employed person, I am often met with similar views when I ask for payment before completing a job. It is sad but often the only way to get the full payment that was agreed upon at the start of the job. Which is why many self employed practicioners insist on money paid in full upfront before start of job. Sorry to see Baldyga get poor reviews...I found him fair and great with my families orthodontic needs!!

• Ea
    Easy Eza May 13, 2011

Haha! I doubt that the above comment is true. I had trouble making payments a few months ago and he worked with me to get a payment plan in place that was acceptable to both of us. He continued to treat me as well, and now my teeth are straight :)