Dollarcomputer.comDollar Computer are crooks!

I buy items from DollarComputer.com These people are crook. There are very sneaky. There say something and do something else. There promise one thing and send something else. I order certain specs but there send different specs and 50% damage items. My mind told me to back out from day 1 but there convince me. You will think after all these years there will be more ethical. I ordered item from them and there same decent laptops. Then I ask them to drop ship to my customer and there started sending salvage item to my customer. Now I am about $20,000 in hole from non working computer as well as my balance. I may have to file a lawsuit against this company and contact BBB. Their name is Linda, Shyra, and the owner Harry are crooks.