Dealer Synergy Sean BradleySean Bradley Scammer

S Review updated:

Sean Bradley will negotiate business deals with the pre-meditated scam of taking the money. When you try to collect your money he will claim you are "stalking" or "harassing" him as a tool to avoid contact with you. Others having been ripped off by this company post complaint to this site with contact info.

BradleyBS Mar 05, 2020

Why was my post taken down?

BradleyBS Mar 05, 2020

I am wondering if anybody has any advise on how to get this guy out of your dealership? He’s at mine and we all are sick of it. He hasn’t been back in 5 months. 70k and nothing. But our owners still want to work with him. Is it just that we aren’t following his program right? Or is it just [censored]? I would also like to speak to any dealerships that had been successful for a little bit with him and why it ended up crashing.

• Me
    mel22 May 24, 2021

@BradleyBS total bull crap
    he scrubs his negative reviews as well.

Anonymous Due To Dealer Synergy Threats Jan 30, 2019

I worked for Dealer Synergy for too long. I can assure you, the BDC reps being screened are strictly a warm body and nothing more. Sean and Karen are too busy keeping up appearances like they are a classy organization and they are well educated. They are both liars, to the point that even his own Brother in Law had to get out. Karen is a pathetic pop star who uses autotune for her voice and still sounds like a dying cat and Sean is a thug who thinks he is this amazing millionaire. They have 2 loyal subordinates in Billy and Franca...who are more interested in being a wannabe bodybuilder and trophy girl with fake boobs.
    Nothing about Dealer Synergy screams professionalism and their practices are corrupt, unethical and illegal.
    Billy, Franca and Karen all enable and stick by Sean, who at the end of the day is an abusive, homophobic, racist, sexist and pathetic excuse for a human being.
    He badmouths his clients and former clients to not just employees, but also his friends and favorite clients.
    In my over 30 years of experience in the working world, he was simply the worst boss that anyone could ever wish they never had.

• Co
    Complainant8723 Jan 14, 2019

BEWARE! We are a vendor that has been doing FREE work for DealerSynergy for over a year. Multiple websites, content creation, graphics, and 100s of hours of work from varies departments just to mention a few. All for FREE. We weren’t paid a penny. When the initial contract was signed with us it was broken the same day and thrown out the window but we continued to work with them seeing that at the time the partnership was important to the both of us. We were willing to work with DealerSynergy and give them everything they needed that way we could mutually part seeing we had enough of Sean Bradley's bullying, harassment, and threats. But it continues and it's even gotten worse, now lawyers are involved and our lives are being threatened! We don’t want any problems but clearly, someone does. Please stop harassing us. Enough of the temper tantrums! Let’s all be adults here and just end this, please! EVERYONE!! BEWARE!! THINK TWICE WHEN WORKING WITH THEM!!! #loosecannon #mistake

• Du
    dubjay1111 Mar 02, 2015

My boss went from being a man who was original and had great ideas to grow our bdc. He worked very hard to take us from a 75 car a month dealership to a 300+ car a month dealership. He did this by working hard to distinguish us from our competition by being honest and straight forward in our business practices. Then he met Sean Bradley and suddenly we are starting to do a lot of the shady practices we avoided for so long. We watched the training videos and found a majority of what he said was either impractical or was very shady. While it may bring in more people, it wouldn't bring in people who would want to do business with us or want to recommend friends. Because Sean is great at flattery and stroking the ego and making him seem like he is more important and better at what he does when it isn't the case. My former boss fed into it and even started to pad our numbers to make it seem like we were more successful than we were. While we were successful and I have great respect for what my former boss was they both turned into bloated egos that will not benefit anyone in the long run. If you are looking for a short brief moment of success that will not last then use this system. If you want to grow your BDC and dealership in a more organic and natural way then look elsewhere.

• Se
    SeavVisaScam Feb 07, 2015

Guy is a total fraudster. Pitched ideas to multiple people I know in his field. I love following him on social media just to see the lies he posts every single day. Don't understand how someone could just lie like he does. He says crazy off the wall things that dont line up, stay away.

Check out the photo he posted on twitter that he Photoshopped himself!!! This is just a blatant lie!

He says: It's so cool that @JoeMontana was excited to meet the #author of @GoogleopolyBook #GoogleopolyBook @WileyBiz @amazon

autodealertruth Nov 18, 2014

He does not stop. He is out on social media attacking people that have long forgot about him. He is a parasite and only causes trouble. The way he markets himself it looks like he has grown his business. Hopefully he will be taken down soon because it is public knowledge that Sean V Bradley, CSP AKA Head Scam Artist of Dealer Synergy is being sued on several accounts by multiple parties. Avoid him at all costs. Sean V Bradley will go down.

• Bu
    BurnedBySeanVBradley Aug 01, 2014

Our dealership gave in to this guys ### and was scammed like others. I only wish I found this information first.
    His orange tie should act as a warning sign to anyone looking to do business with this dirtbag. Lies, deceit, and inability to follow through on ANY promises he makes that don't line his own pockets first. Dealers - STAY AWAY!

• Op
    Opinions Count Apr 21, 2014

I had the unfortunate opportunity to meet this Sean Bradley the other day, , , ,
    2 mins in I rid myself of him in the 3rd minute, , , , condescending, rude, belligerent, , , you name it, , his pictures in the dictionary next to these words, , , , May he contract a deadly disease and suffer for many years with it...
    some people are unfit to co-exist with the human race, , , he is definitely one of these people

• Do
    doughboy12 Sep 13, 2013

This guy is a huge [censored]bag.

autodealertruth Jul 03, 2013

United States of America
    Phone: [protected] ext 25
    Web: dealersynergy.com
    Category: Auto Advertising Services

Dealer Synergy Sean V Bradley FRAUD, ABUSIVE, LIAR, THIEF, philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I RECENTLEY WORKED FOR THIA COMPANY AND THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID. THE OWNER IS A FRAUD WHO TREATS HIS EMPLOYEES LIKE DIRT AND HIS CLIENTS EVEN WORSE. I WAS FIRED AND HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF THE OFFICE AND TOLD GO TELL YOUR SON WHY YOU CANT PROVIDE AND TO THANK THE PERSON SEAN WAS MAD AT FOR COSTING ME MY JOB. ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS SEAN WOULD MAKR FUN OF HIS CLIENTS. I WAS INFORMED THAT HE GOES AFTER "STUPID DEALERS" BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER. HE SPENT MORE TIME BRAGGING ABOUT HIS PORSCHE AND HIS WIFES MUSOC CAREER THEN HE EVER SPENT WORKING. NOT TO MENTION THERE ISNT A BIT OF PROFESSUONALISM IN THE OFFICE.

DEALERS PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE HE HAS LOST THE MAJORITY OF CLIENTS BECAUSE HE ALLOWS FOR WORK TO NOT GET DONE. DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE SEAN V BRADLEY IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF WHO CARES ONLY ABOUT HIS MILLIONS AND NOT ABOUT EMPLOYESS OR CLIENTS. I WAS ON A CALL WITH HIM AND AN EMPLOYEE AT A DEALERSHIP IN CT. AS SOON AS IT WAS OVER SEAN BASHED HIM FOR OVER AN HOUR. WHEN MY FIRING OCCURED I WAS TOLD " GET THE F*CK OUT AND TELL YOUR SON WHY YOU CAN NO LONGER PROVIDE FOR HIM, IM SO SERIOUS I SWEAR ON MY KIDS LIFE" THIS IS WHAT I DEALT WITH

autodealertruth Jul 03, 2013

All you need to know about Sean V Bradley is detailed in this video called "The Real Dealer Synergy" http://youtu.be/3VSno-4lbpo

• Se
    SEANBRADLEYSUCKS Sep 19, 2011

Dealer Synergy Sucks! Sean Bradley is a LIAR! Sean Bradley and his wife Karina Bradley NEVER went to college. Sean Bradley was in JAIL, Sean Bradley is a SCAM ARTIST! Sean Bradley LIES!

Brian B Ford Jun 19, 2011

Dealer Synergy is a scam and a waste of money. We signed up for the whole package. Everything was great at first. My staff was pumped and we were ready to "crush the competition". There was a huge increase in our numbers at first but 2 months into our contract we were right back where we started. We had spent thousands on SEO and did not see any results. The customer service wasn't there either. Every time I developed a rapport with one of the employees I called looking to speak to them only to find out that they quit or were fired. Of course my services also suffered because of the frequent staff changes. I would never recommend working with Dealer Synergy or Sean Bradley.

Lookout82 May 21, 2011

hondadealer - please add to the [redacted] /link removed/ Don't forget to add your reviews to yahoo local and his google page. Dealer Synergy Sucks and needs to go down! Sean V. Bradley is a scammer that needs to be stopped.

Lou grant Feb 11, 2020

@Lookout82 He is a scumbag

• Ho
    hondadealer1 May 10, 2011

Sean V Bradley and Dealer Synergy are crooks! He promised my dealership 1st page ranking on google and did the total opposite. My dealership was locked in a contract and dished over thousands for his staff to send out updates on twitter and facebook that were irrelevant to my dealership (something I could have paid a 12 year old to do). He will tell you that he has a skilled SEO team, Web & Graphic Department, etc, etc. When I visited there were only 5-10 people working there. Sean V Bradley will tell you at times he is busy with 100 of other dealership projects (most likely scamming them as well) and can't focus on yours right away after being paid a hefty amount. The costumer service is crap, they lack in response time, and what they build for you lacks in quality. Beware of Sean V Bradley and Dealer Synergy.

Lookout82 Apr 16, 2011

Dealer Synergy Sucks! Dealer Synergy is a scam! Sean V. Bradley is a scam artist. He makes all sorts of promises that he can't and/or won't fulfill. Look at his website www.dealersynergy.com. His testimonials are all 2 yrs old or older. Most of his articles, interviews and press releases are old too. He'll tell you he was in the Army. He was in ROTC in college for like one semester. He'll tell his staff has years of automotive experience. It's a flat out lie! 99% of the people who work there have never worked in the industry before. Everything you need to know about his program is listed on his website. He will tell you everything on there word for word. All the monitoring and reporting you can do yourself and is based off of what he thinks you should do, not an industry standard. The only thing not on there are his crappy email templates and his horrible phone script. Dealer Synergy and Sean V. Bradley are horrible and a huge was of money. If you try to cancel your services because you're not getting what you paid for he will freak out and try to tell you that you are locked into a contract even though Dealer Synergy did not provide the services you paid for. Stay away from Dealer Synergy.