DealDay.comDeception Mission . Probable SCAM website

believe this website is very deceptive if not scam to the public regardless of their registration status. They advertise that it is more like an auction where price is always going down. But that is a big lie. What they actually do is to increase the item's retail price to a percentage exactly equal to what will be given off and it stops there. So eventually the item gets back to what it is sold everywhere, i.e. the retail price. There is not price reduction whatsoever as they claim. And guess what? They charge people a NON-REFUNDABLE 39.99 as registration fee. They probably know exactly what they are about, that is why they the fee is non-refundable under any circumstance. This is pure deception and I believe the public registration on this site with their hard earned money in tough economic times deserve the truth. Their business has to be checked into. The last thing the public need is deception and basically SCAM from a company that claims to help them save money.

More DealDay.com Complaints & Reviews

• Vi
    viraj Feb 28, 2008

cannot connect to yr website.www.reliancecall.com

• Ik
    Ikenna luke Aug 15, 2009

Thanks

• Ta
    taken by Jason Sep 20, 2009

I bought two websites from EasyCGI Domains, they have not been working for about a month now. I have submitted numerous support tickets, tried calling Jason Korpulmnski at [protected] with no response...These sites cost me money to be dead...

• As
    aseemdgr8 Aug 17, 2010

it is not working the pc is not display it

• St
    steilb Nov 02, 2010

WILL NOT KEEP PROMISES, RECORED YOUR MESSAGE NOT THERES .JUST WANT TO MAKE A SALE. DO NOT ADVERTISE WITH THEM OR PAY AND PAY AND MORE $$$$$$$$$$

• Qu
    qusibn Nov 02, 2010

+input this URL:
    ===== http://www.goshops.org/ ====
    you can find many cheap and fashion stuff
    (jor dan s-h-o-e-s)
       ....▍▍....█▍ ☆ ★∵ …./
       ◥█▅▅██▅▅██▅▅▅▅▅ ███◤
       .◥█████████████ ██◤
     ~~~~◥████████████ █◤~~~~

• I want to thank all the wonderful individuals who have taken their time to respond to our comment/complaint and, apologize to those whom we have not returned contact. Your response (needless to say) has been over whelming. AT&T-Yellowpages.com and Blue Ribbon Auto Glass, Llc. have mutually agreed to terminate our contract and we have received a full refund. This does not excuse AT&T's misrepresentation of their product or unconscionable behavior. Nor does this make-up for our total financial losses. However, at this time we are not pursuing our law suite.

If I could pass on what this experience has shown me, I would say to, Not go quietly into the night. Let your voice be heard. File your complaint with as many organizations outside of ATT's control as possible. The BBB, Federal Trade commission, State Attorney Generals Office etc... If you are paying with a credit/debit card, STOP PAYMENT NOW! And dispute the charges with your card company (AT&T must prove their charges are valid to the card company and are not allowed to contact the person or business disputing the charges about the amount disputed until it is settled). If they do so, file a complaint with your card company (Visa/MC/AMEX/DC) not your bank. If you have been sent to collections, dispute the validity of the original bill. Make AT&T prove they provided the service. Your contract is for clicks, not calls. AT&T must show a preponderance of proof that your clicks are in accordance with your specific contract. The plain and simple truth is they can not. IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE SERVICE STATED IN YOUR CONTRACT, THE CONTRACT IS NOT VALID. Finally, USE the experience and advice given on the complaint board. It is a great resource!

Mathew Korba
    Blue Ribbon Auto Glass, Llc.

• At
    Athena Righellis Dec 06, 2012

I never agreed to 39.99 coming out of my debit card. You have caused two checks to bounce and I would never use this site again. I only earn $175 a week to support a seven year old and myself. The fee diplayed was 99cents to have never used this service to buy anything and want my money back. Your website has cost me a hundred dollars total for nothing. Please return my money ASAP

• In
    ingrassia luann Dec 30, 2012

I want to delete my name from your website please help me I am filing several complaints against you for using my name on your site telling everybody if they have any trouble with me to report me
    im trying to delete my name but you wont let me

• In
    ingrassia luann Dec 30, 2012

Why do you people do this?

whats the ahrm in letting people delete from your site it makes no sense but it seems you people do this to harass people.
    Delete this person or ill file a complaint against you

• Pu
    Pushpendra saini Jul 30, 2013

dear sir/ madam
    i am not able to earn money with google. my website is www.pushpendrasaini.com

• Ww
    WweFanOfCMPunk Jan 21, 2014

THIS WEBSITE WWW.SECRETTALK.COM, HAS PARTICIPANTS, WHO CYBER BULLY OTHERS, THEY SLANDER PEOPLE, MAKE LIES UP, THEY CALL PEOPLE
    PEDOPHILES, THEY TROLL THIS WEBSITE TO CAUSE FIGHTS AND ARGUEMENTS TO HAPPEN .THIS WEBSITE IS VERY UNSAFE FOR ALL PEOPLE