Davangere Universitye-mail id hacked

Helo,
My account has been hacked by someone First time it happened they had changed my password, i think my address is also changed in it.
daily i m trying to open the mail but the password dos't work, my id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in I am not sure how this is happening. Please take this into a serious problem and give me a solution for it.
contact me on [protected] or mail 2 me on [protected]@gmail.com. kindly make arrangements for reactivating my mail id.
Thanks