CrosmoEurope BV (Crosmo)Ollando web pop-up

Ollando uses pop-ups that obstruct the computer screen until the user enters their mobile phone number. That is then treated as initiator for so-called premium content reverse charges.

• Li
    Lino b Jun 21, 2012

I agree whith what is said I have fallen in the trap myself. What was supposed to be a fun game of trivia ended up costing me $262.50.
    Well in theory it was my fault in entering the quiz and paying the consequences BUT if there were any indication of how much it would have cost ($.25 for each sms and $5 RSMS x 50), I would have certainly run away fast! I am not that stupid to invest that kind of money in trying to win an I pad worth $600. This is a genuine scam and ought to be stamped out by the consumer watch dog. On the other end I have not paid the bill yet and I am waiting for the mobile phone company to sue me for the scam money for which they have billed me!! If mobile phone companies allow such crooks for a fee to interfere with the privacy of people and defraud them of hard earned money for a non-service, then they are in breach too!

• Gi
    Gianni Frinzi Jul 02, 2012

I think these people are scammers. They do not tel you how many levels of answers you have to do and you keep going it rings up a five doller per question charge at the end you might as well have paid for the free item, or you have paid them to give you nothing for free.

I would like to understand how do these guys get on FACEBOOK.

I have tried to call the number below and it asks me to press 5 tom speak to a person then it goes through the prompts again and then the voice asks for if you j=have not been answered your question press 5 and then the voice says Thank you for calling GOODBYE.

If I do not hear from you as per the email below I will paste this problem all over Facebook and also notify Facebook and I will really make this a social page event

Hello
    I do have a complain as to one games on Face book. I have now been trying to contact the number as below and it constantly disconnects and goes to the prompts asks you to press to speak to an operator and then its says good bye ARE YOU REALLY THERE!!! I wonder. I am complaining that on one of your questions and answers to win a price you keep answering correct and you do not tell us how many levels you have to keep answering and after level 4 and a bill of $100 it still keeps on going and never tells you when it is going to cease. I really find this fraudulent and deceitful. I have tried 20 times to call you and will take the matter further.

• Gi
    Gianni Frinzi Jul 02, 2012

I would like to find out there full address and Telephone numbers for Complaints in Australia

• Th
    thevingollando Aug 09, 2012

Please tell us how to stop the insistent barrage of costly nonsense that comes from these people.