Consumer Centre IncEmployment... All lies be warned!!!

This is a warning message to anybody dealing with Consumer Centre Inc based out of Toronto. They operate under many different names such as the Small Business Financing Centre UK Business Funding Centre, Australian Business Financing Centre, New Zealand Business Financing Centre and more

I was hired to work for the the company and left out of my own free will shortly after. The entire business is a scam. The marketing department scams people into contacting them thinking that they will get money for their business. We just lie to the customer and tell them that there is money available if they buy our product. We literally scam people knowing that there is no money. From the moment training is provided we are told to stretch the truth of our product and to tell the customer what they want to hear. This flows from the top, from the steroid sipping owner who clearly needs to supply his addiction with scammed money from hard working small business owners who are fed a bunch of lies.

I've never seen more people quit a place then during my time working here. A big problem. People are quitting because of the managers.

Managers are rude and clearly inexperienced. The general attitude is "listen to me, I know what im doing that's why im making all the money"...this is the attitude from every manager in this place. Seems as if the management is way over paid to a point that they flaunt their money, or their non-need for money since they are making a killing. Meanwhile the hardworking people who are trapped are making minimum wage. As soon as anybody speaks up, the management shuts them down and guess what, they are no longer there. Fired (or the smart ones just quit).

The owner is way too involved and walks around roided-up, in order to intimidate the employees, or to scare them into knowing hes boss. Sad really, for a multi millionaire to have to impress his own staff to be afraid of him.

I recommend you stay far away from this place. The company is a scam. The management is a scam. The owner is the king of scammers and if you decide to not listen to me, you will see for yourself. You will fall into the web of lies instantly. You will be fooled instantly.