www.pamhyip.com / They didn't provide order and refund

United States Review updated:
I paid $150 for the script manager, which I have bought from the company www.pamhyip.com. It was waste of money, because I didn’t get it. The rep told to wait, but after couple of days he informed me that I needed wait more. They have some serious problems. I waited another week, but they again and again asked to wait. I asked for refund, but they still haven’t transferred money back. They are scamme@s and thieves. This company unreliable and unprofessional.
Jun 10, 2015

D  9th of Feb, 2016 by
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +4 Votes
I have read your complaint because I too purchased a script from pamhyip.com. But, I have purchased this script for $169. Then, how was you bought this script for $150. Whether they offered any special discount for you. I have contradiction on your comment. In fact, while I am getting this script, they also delayed me to give it. That time, I also angry with their support. But, after two days they delivered HYIP script with good customer support. They regret for the delay. I also pleased with their service.
A  19th of Oct, 2017 by
I paid for the script and template its fourth day and neither they delivered the script nor template neither refund, they scammed my 169+79 usd. Dont use them. Very bad and scammers