[Resolved] www.lizryanrocks.com / The rep mixed the information and created wrong logo

Don’t deal or provide any thoughts to the company www.lizryanrocks.com. I told what size and type of the logo I wanted to make. The rep told me what he thought about it. We finally agreed on the type and size of the logo. We have chosen the colours, but the rep was so unprofessional, because he mixed everything and created completely different logo. I was so upset and disappointed in such attitude.

• Resolution statement

Lizryanrocks.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Mo
Jul 10, 2015

Comments

• Li
      17th of Jul, 2015

This is Elizabeth from LizRyanRocks.com - This comment is completely false and I will be debating this with the complaint board for removal immediately.

First off:
    Mojo is a Canadian logo company, a competitor. I believe this is a harmful/bogus review in attempt to smear a name.
    Second, no males work for me, nor "reps". I am my own brand. I am my own company.
    Third, I have not completed any logo work in the year of 2015, all jobs have pertained to Word Press and UI design.
    Forth, the way this person spelled colors, is not USA based. I have only serviced USA clientele.

This screams fake review and will be handling this offline with the company whom wrote the review and the complaint board.
    Sorry for any false representation from this review, as it is 100% bogus.

Quite disturbing, as I make sure my clients are humming like bees when they leave with glee. :)

Enjoy your day!