www.elecsuper.com / FAKE SCAM WEBSITE STOLE MY MONEY!!!

1 China Review updated:

This company is a fake. They have at least 20 fake websites set-up to steal your money. There is NO merchandise and NO factory. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY...you will get NOTHING in return but alot of excuses. Here is a list of the other fake websites. Check them out..they all look alike. Then do a search by some of the old names. These thieves have to change their names every 2-3 months because of all the complaints in order to keep ripping people off.

Check out the other scam websites...www.variedeal.com
www.orderelec.com

www.vastfirm.com
www.dolikebuy.com
www.ardentbuy.com
www.holydealer.com

Do yourself and everybody else a favor and FLAG FLAG FLAG all their ads. I got ripped off $600 by these thieves. I happened to buy something in the first few days of the new website name and there were no complaints on the internet...there are now!! These ### deserve to get run out of business and get a real job just like the rest of us. THey aren't even in CHina...their in Freemont California.

Is
Mar 03, 2013

Comments

• Is
      Mar 06, 2013

They stole from me too! I ordered off the website $468 and they said my items were broken. After that I got nothing but excuses.

• Ga
      Mar 18, 2013

Help me and all other to keep this page here full of the s__t these guys pull.
    This is WIKI style page and the content can be edited and the creeps keep blanking out what I leave posted
    about their cons and cheating ways. thanks...

• Da
      Apr 08, 2013

they also stolen my money . You have to report that to FBI . Also western union are Involved because they know they are fake but western union care about their money ! :( I hate it