Waterproofing / Mislead, Lied, Misrepresented

1 Parma, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2167997135

Completely lied to us about waterproofing. Quite possibly the biggest ripoff. They charged us 18, 000 to "waterproof" our basement. They basically dug a 12inch trench around the basement floor and put piping in that connects back to a sump pump. The idea is that the water pours under the house, the sump pump dumps it out. This method DOES NOT WORK. My basement has flooded 10+ times severely and about 20+ times as just a little puddle here and there. OHIO STATE WATERPROOFING IS A SCAM. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM OR THEIR METHODS!!

Comments

• Co
      4th of Jun, 2011

We couldn't agree more that Ohio State Waterproofing is a scam and that they do not stand behind the statements that their sales reps make to pressure you in to contracting with them. They change their stories. I am in your camp of wishing to see a class action lawsuit brought against this company for all of the people that they continue to take advantage of like predators.

• Lu
      3rd of Jul, 2011

Who is still interested in taking class action type legal action against Ohio Waterproofing? I have just discovered a nightmare project done by this company