Vital Cleanse Complete / Unauthorised billing

1 8 Beltana PlaceGlen Alpine NSW 2560, Australia Review updated:

I made a purchase of a trial offer 1 month's supply of VitalCleanse Complete dietary supplements on June 22, 2014 which I received (late)
1 month later. The purchase price for the trial was A$10.81. I then went to their website (www.myeasycancel(dot)com/VitalCleanseComplete) to cancel any future despatches as I no longer wanted to use this produce and after putting in my email address all my order/shipment details came up automatically and the information on the screen stated that there was $0.00 to pay on this order. I have now received my credit card bill and an amount of A$86.71 was deducted on the July 21, 2014.

When I stupidly accepted this trial offer, nowhere did it state that if I elected not to go ahead with ongoing orders that I would be charged this amount (A$86.71) which is excessive for any dietary supplement. I was in fact lead to believe that a cancellation fee of $19.95 would be charged unless I returned what was left of the product by July 31, 2014, in which I wouldn't be charged anything. Knowing that the product would probably not be received by that date as it was coming from Australia back to USA and it was already July 22, 2014, I was expecting to pay A$19.95 so it was a pleasant surprise when the vitalcleanse website informed me there was nothing more to pay.

I have since tried to phone Billing Customer Service to dispute their billing, but they must have my phone number registered as no longer having an account and I get disconnected automatically, rather than being put through to a customer service person.

I would like VitalCleanse Complete to please recredit my Mastercard with the amount of $86.71.

Regards
Anita Fownes

An
Aug 3, 2014

Comments

7th of Jan, 2015

I am having the same problem

13th of Jan, 2015

Just received my cc account summary and I too have been charged for this product after buying into a trial. Now they are charging $98.68, and I have no product...
    What to do?

• Md
      16th of Jan, 2015

I am having the same problem and just rang them on 1800 156 584 and wondering why money been taken from my a/c again. Got a very rude person who said we will refund 15%. I got my back up and she said well will refund 35%. Be ware people with these ### as they are ripping people hell west and crooked. Mine was the Garcinia Pure Select. Have had money taken from my a/c for this one as well Vitalcleanse Complete. Not authorised to take money from my a/c. Spread the word.

• Sh
      4th of Feb, 2015

I feel better in the fact that I wasn`t the only fool to think this company was genuine but saddened by the fact that I too have been swindled. I did request no further products from both Vital Cleanse & Garcinia Cambogia & the automated phone told me my account was cancelled & c/card had been cancelled...guess what?...they have still deducted money! I have know had to request that my c/card be cancelled & re-issued in order to stop the withdrawls!
    Khama people! Khama!

• Sh
      4th of Feb, 2015

Don`t touch them!

• Pe
      17th of Feb, 2015

I also accepted a trial offer - cost was postage. I have just got my visa statement with 2 deductions one on Jan 5 2015 for $101.34 AU and Feb 3 2015 for $106.68AU. Both from VitaCleanse. This is the brand of the trial,
    I reported this as an unauthorised transaction to my credit card issuer - they have cancelled the card and refunding the money. This is FRAUD!!! I emailed the company saying I would seek further action as they are fraudulent and have I class the transaction as theft.

UNBELIEVABLE !

• Sp
      16th of Mar, 2015

you are lucky i'm out of pocket near $500 here is a email address which is where they transfer the money out of your acc
    to theres and do the orders uc.order@ultracart.com it taken me day to fined this still working on any way to nail them im looking for the right department in usa gov as well
    speedyd@optusnet.com.au
    don thomson stanthorpe qld

• Pe
      17th of Mar, 2015

Wow Don .. They are so shonky. I noticed another $50 deduction but it was reversed by yhr dredit card people so at this pont not out of pocket. I have cancelled the card so they cant get anymore, They had a nerve to email me asking for updated card number as it didnt work .. I sent them a colourful reply ! Good luck !
    peggy59@adam.com.au

Peggy Kanmantoo SA

23rd of Mar, 2015

My story is the same as all the others, I've now tried to cancel my order for a 2nd time, if it doesn't work this time I'll have to go to the process of cancelling my credit card. Dishonourable company I'm afraid

• Pa
      8th of May, 2015

Vital Cleanse & Garcinia Cambogia, Double whammy now $221.86 out of pocket, someone please shut them down.
    Not buying staff on-line any more! ###

• Cr
      22nd of Jun, 2015

I too have been caught by this dishonest company. i signed up for the free trial and now 1 month later my credit card has been debited $116.13 - with no advice or contact. I am really annoyed at this as there was no indication of any further cost. i will be taking this further with my bank and lodging it as a Fraudulent transaction.
    OTHERS BEWARE. Karen

• Mo
      2nd of Jul, 2015

In some ways I did know what I was getting into. But little did I realise I wouldn't be able to cancel the subscription. I was billed back in May and again in June for 51.63 each. I just phoned up my CC company and told them straight. They canceled any future transactions and they disputed the payments with vita cleanse, I got a full refund.

• Ky
      8th of Jul, 2015

I am having the same problem, I can't even get in touch with them now, every number I ring says it's not available, when I did ring after they charged the $11 I had rang and said I didn't want anymore and still the next month they took out over $120 and I rang an Australian number they had advertised and they said they would put money back on to my car and it would take 5 to 7 days, still nothing and over a month later!!
    It's annoying there is so many of us that this has happened to, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one, I'd heard so many good reviews, hence why I thought I'd get trial, I never even opened the bottle and also ordered the Garcinia Combodia to and same happened!! 😕

• Co
      2nd of Aug, 2015

Im having this problem also, ive cancelled but they change there debit name an its still coming out if my credit card, i woukd like the 3 over $100 payments back as i never agreed to a y payments to be taken out

20th of Aug, 2015

I too have had money taken out of my account. I only agreed to the trial. & even after filling in cancellation form still had money taken out..! rang my card company (tsb) who said would stop futher payments being taken but didn't. I'm now down close too 400Euro.
    More needs to be done about these types of fraud. .The last amount taken from myaccount was even in a different name of another company! !
    PEOPLE BEWARE! !

• Ni
      21st of Aug, 2015

I also have had the same problem this morning they took over £100 out of my account, I was lead to believe it was only for a month as a trial!! I have just phoned my bank and they are issuing me with a new card.not happy one bit as I am now over drawn on my bank!! These people need closing down!!!

• To
      9th of Oct, 2015

Exactly the same as the above with Garcinia and Vital Cleanse products. Understood they were a free trial but keep sending the products and charging me for them. Will cancel my card too. Not happy. Scam.

• Na
      3rd of Nov, 2015

I just had $60+ taken from my account by them and I had my card cancelled when I could not get any satisfaction from the fools at the 1-800#. I will not be easily fooled a second time!!

1st of Dec, 2015

I feel such a fool as I unfortunately entered into this free trial and I have since been charged for 2 bottles of product from Vital Cleanse that I have not received.
    I went to my Bank where they put a stop on my Visa Card to prevent any further charges on my card from Vial Cleanse.
    I am praying that this works.
    I think I might be cured of buying any product from Overseas in the future. I certainly hope so anyway.
    Unfortunately the product did not deliver any result.

• Lo
      2nd of Dec, 2015

I ordered the trial of both vital cleanse & Garginia Pure select. I received both products about a month later. My credit card was charged AU$3.49 & $4.19 respectively, I then noticed another charge about a month later for $10.14 & $10.11. No more pills arrived so I just presumed I hadn't read the t&c's properly and this was payment for keeping the product. Now four months later I have just received a bottle of Garcinia, I thought I'd better check my statement... another payment of $111.64 & $126.01 and then the last one is $114.28 & $131.30!!! I have just gone onto myeasycancel.com and cancelled both products. Let's see what happens now!