VikingBags.com / Outrageous business practices
I wanted to give the gift of motorcycle saddle bags to my husband for Christmas. I found this site online and ordered. They arrived the day they said they would, however, the "new" saddle bags were heavily scratched, had holes repaired where they had been bolted to another motorcycle and were generally in no condition to be given to anyone. I attempted to contact the business by telephone and was only able to leave messages. I sent an email, was promised a prompt response and it took days for the return authorization to come through.
I was told that I had to ship back the bags at my expense and only when they were received and inspected would they consider a refund. Unfortunately, a friend returned the bags for me, paid over $40.00 in postage, labeled the return box properly but did not get a tracking number (just sent them regular mail). When I contacted Viking Bags to check on the return (after repeated attempts to speak with them as their hours were very limited), four weeks had passed and they immediately asked for the tracking number. I had to reply that I did not have one and was informed to call back after they had time to check the warehouse. After 3 days, they informed me that there was no sign of the bags and that no refund would be issued.
Gratefully, I had purchased these bags with a Mastercard and that bank was more than willing to help me dispute the charge. I was appalled with the service I received from this company and would warn all people to choose another vendor.
More VikingBags.com Complaints & Reviews
- Viking Bags - No customer service 
- Viking Bags - Grossly Misleading Website, Horrible Customer Care/Accountability
- VikingBags.com - Unprofessional Business Practices 
- Viking Bags - ripped off 
- Viking Bags - Wrong Hardware
- Viking Bags - viking lamellar large leather shock cutout hard saddlebags for harley dyna low rider fxdl
- Viking Bags - black hard saddlebags
- Viking Bags - motorcycle saddlebags
- Viking Bags - Risky
- Viking Bags - Customer Service