Universal Windows

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 by

Job estimate

West Berlin NJ, United States
universalwindowsllc.com
This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are completely UNPROFESSIONAL, rude, arrogant, and extremely CONDESCENDING!! My son wanted to install windows on my sunporch but had to work so he asked me to get some measurements and a quote. I was treated by your salesman (Lonny Fleekop) and his partner like I was an uneducated woman and that they were wasting their time talking to me because "I wouldn't understand". When I explained that I knew EXACTLY what my son wanted done and I was not a ###, I was told I wouldn't "understand if I was having surgery and a doctor explained things to me" - ????? They acted like I wasted their time (even though my son was on the phone with them and ALSO explained what he wanted done - he took time out of his job to explain everything to them) - they treated him like he was an idiot too - asking if he knew what "double-hung windows were", etc. We did not just get off a boat -my son has a very prestigious job and I've worked for lawyers all my life where you could not make any errors, but I shouldn't have to defend myself, nor should my son. This treatment cost the company a good deal of money because we were going to give them a big job to too, including a new roof, etc. - besides the windows. I think both men should be dismissed ASAP as they are going to lose business for you with their prompous attitude which was totally uncalled for - and you might want to explain to them that they are LAYMAN ALSO!!! Gloria Vetri, 34 Kingston Way, Southampton, NJ 08088 7/29/2016
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Contractors
More Universal Windows Complaints & Reviews