United P.C. Publishers / appalling support service after publication of book.

1 novum publishing gmbh, c/o united p.c. publisher, 196 High Road Wood Green London N22 8HH Headquarters Austria united pc Verlag A7311 Neckenmarkt Rathausgasse 73, Austria Review updated:

I published my manuscript 'Waratah Revisited' through United p.c. Publishers. This was a year ago. I have always dealt with Bianca Pritz via email, and it sometimes takes up to two months before I receive replies from her regarding important queries, one of which is the question of sorting out banking details and paying royalties. One year later, nothing has been done by United to sort this out and I have not received even one cent. Further to this there were errors in the original manuscript which I wanted to have corrected, but the amount charged for such corrections is too expensive for me. I live in South Africa and the exchange rate prevents me from being able to afford that corrections. I made this clear to Bianca but due to the large gaps in communication time, she went ahead and instructed changes. I keep getting aggressive emails from United demanding that I pay a cancellation fee for not going ahead with corrections. I never signed any form o authorization for corrections and I am still not in a position to afford even the cancellation fee. In view of the fact that I have not received a single cent from United and the appalling support, aggravated by months waiting for responses to straight forward email queries, I am left feeling despondent and disappointed. I would never have dreamed that a reputable publication company in Austria would handle their clients in this manner. The book, Waratah Revisited, is available on Amazon UK and US, and on both sites there have been 5 star reviews. I don't have much money and the least United could have done by now, one year later, is to have paid me my royalties, which would have contributed to being able to afford to paying for corrections in the manuscript.

Re
Dec 10, 2015

Comments

• So
      19th of Dec, 2017

Hi I agree that would be the case I am and have had also and appalling support service to the point i cannot stand the sound of that women's Bianca's voice when she is shouting down the phone, she is also very ill mannered, un-professional and lacks common sense and intelligence reach out to me at murphyroger@hotmail.conm if anybody else has had similar issues. The contract is also extremely biased and there are many issues around it and they now expect me to sell my book were they take all the royalties RM