U. S. Steel Building / Manufacturing Defects/Claim Denial

1 2700 W. Cypress Creek Rd.Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-448-6963

Submitted claim for reimbursement on 17 July 2009. Company received, acknowledged defects. U. S. Steel Building promised to promptly reimburse me for manufacturing errors to steel girders/beams that were mis-configured and would not bolt to building frame. The Claim is in the amount of $1.435.00. U. S. Steel Building has not honored claim and refuses to answer e-mail and telephone inquiries. Point of Contact, (POC) is Sue Adlar at PH: [protected]. FAX is: [protected]. Your attention to this complaint is greatly appreciated. Respects, Major Charles B. Plowman, U. S. Marine Corps (Retired). 26159 Caron Delette Drive, Orange Beach, Alabama 36561. Phone: [protected]

This is transposed from my e-mail filed received from U. S. Steel Building, Sue Adlar, Representative

Hi Charles,
I apologize for the delay. i was out Monday & Tuesday. I received your email, as you can see, but I did not get any pictures of this. I would also need a detailed estimate of what he needs to do to get approval first. Again, I did not get anything from him. Please have it resent w/ details in writing.

Thanks,

From: charlesplowman@centurytel.net [mailto:charlesplowman@centurytel.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 3:19 PM
To: Sue
Subject: Manufacture errors!

Sue, finally got all parts and stuff in and building 1/4th completed, but not without a glitch. Oops! My contractor, Steve Tutton of Quality Home called you on Tuesday I believe and explained the problem he ran in to with the steel girders incorrectly fabricated. He tells me that he has informed you and made photo's as instructed. What do I have to do now? He hasn't sent me his billing yet, but should by next week sometime. Sorry about all of this. Please advise. Respectfully Yours, Charlie

Comments