Testovil / Unauthorized charges

1 South Caroline, United States Review updated:

I have no idea what the company Testovil was doing, but they charged my account for $78.99. I found their contact information on the website, but all my emails were returned back, because such email address didn’t exist. Also their customer services phone was switched off all the time. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Bo
Feb 16, 2014

Comments

• Fa
      30th of Apr, 2014

I was just charged 89.95 on my account, Called my bank and payment was stopped. I check my account every day and got lucky to notice the payment would not be made till end of day. So like I said I got lucky and my bank was on their guard for things like this.

• Go
      8th of May, 2014

Testovil is a scam they charged my account 89.99 over a "free Trial" that was supposed to cost $4.95 ! do not have anything to do with them !! If you already have and they have taken money out of your account the number to reach them is(888)694-4278 ! Not that its going to do any good because they will tell you that the 4.95 is for shipping and handling and you have to cancel in 14 days or they charge you 89.99! Called my bank and they are working on it!!

• Pa
      9th of May, 2014

$89.99 was charged to my account. I do not know about the product or have I received any product. My bank has contacted them and they say it was a justified charge. I have received nothing and only ordered a free trial of Vydox I believe it is called and is unsatisfactory. Never ordered any more as was not satisfied. I receive no answers to phone calls. Supposedly disconnected. This is an unjustified charge and I have no product. What can I do. Want my money returned. NOW.

• Do
      24th of May, 2014

They charged my checking account $89.99 without authorization.I will go to bank Monday to dispute. Apparently this is a scam.l