Staffopedia / Cheated by Indiafilings

Jun 3, 2015
I made the biggest mistake of my life by letting Indiafilings help me with my company incorporation . If someone can spoil your startup experience it is these pathetic losers . It has been three months that they have been trying to incorporate my company ( they claim 15 days till the time you pay them ) . Once you pay them, they disappear and leave you hanging . Their so called account managers are some of the dumbest people you would ever have interacted with and it would make you pull your hair out .
I am so disturbed with them that i am on the verge of filing a cheating and fraud criminal case as they have taken their complete fee and dissapeared and i have no clue what to do .

D  5th of Jun, 2015 by
How can they all of sudden disappear ? They have an office and there are number of staffs working. Could you be elaborate on your complaint so that even I can be at safer side. Your complaint seems to very vague.
N  8th of Jul, 2015 by
Dear User,
As per our records and MCA public records the LLP was incorporated on 13/04/2015 itself. Can we please know the reason for this comment on 03/06/2015. We will have one of our members from the Customer Service team reach out to you to ensure your experience with IndiaFilings was satisfactory.

Best regards,
Customer Care
A  11th of Jul, 2016 by
Indiafiling people are fraud! I used their services for FSSAI registration. They cliam to do it in 15 days. Even after immediately providing the full documents and information, they have no idea what to do. For more than 27 days, there hasn't been contact with them. They only called to get payment and do not complete the work. They also disconnect the call when we are trying to talk to them and ask them about it to avoid the issue all together. There isn't a single company which takes 15 damn minutes to put through a customer care representative who themselves is clueless. I want a full refund from Indiafilings!

A  25th of Sep, 2016 by
Same happened with me. Never received the hard copy of the document. Had to go personally to Pune office to submit papers. Complete cheats. Bad omen for startups.