Sovereign MF Limited / I don't think they can trusted

I had an investment with Sovereign MF limited for the Tarneit land fund. The project is supposed to complete May 2008 however I still in the process of waiting for a response from their managing director Michael Grochowski in regard to the progress of this investment.

I write this review so that anyone is interested in investing any fund of manage by company need to be careful as I don't think they can trusted.

To

Comments

• Ce
      1st of Jun, 2011

we meet the same problem, and other 100plus people.

• St
      17th of Jun, 2012

I also have the same issue. I can be contacted on stunghard @hotmail.com for further information. Next Time I see Andrey Derevianko and Michael Grochowski will be in court for deceit and fraud.

• St
      15th of Aug, 2012

I am looking for the whereabouts of Andrey Derevianko (fled to the US) and Michael Grochowski (in Melbourne Australia). Can anyone kindly assist. Ref. Sovereign MF

• Ni
      30th of Jan, 2013

They sold Sovereign MF business in 2010, so the new directors and managers are responsible for the Tarneit land fund.

• Ye
      12th of May, 2014

I want to warn everybody about possibly dealing, working, ESPECIALLY INVESTING or having any type of association with ANDREY DEREVIANKO. He loves money too much, therefore will take advantage of you in MOST ways possible. If you have any question, send me an e-mail.

• Ji
      18th of Jun, 2014

Yesenia,

I'd like to know more about your experiences with Andrey. Here lives here near Austin, Tx. USA and he is involved with real estate again...Jim [protected]@austin.rr.com

• So
      18th of Aug, 2014

i invested with them in 2002 i got nothing back. i would be happy to join a group to take them to court.
    i can be contacted at [protected]@gmail.com