Route 66 warranty / Repairs

1 Saint Charles, MO, United States Review updated:

Route 66 warranty is the BIGGEST joke you could possibly spend your money on. These a**holes will take your money and not do a DAMN thing to help you. They deny ALL and ANY repairs even when their covered under your warranty. Ive had motor and transmission problems and the stuff broken was covered and they were still denied. SAVE your money and get a REAL warranty

Comments

• Md
      30th of Nov, 2010

Have you been able to get any where with this company?? ( We have had a claim they are threatening not to pay the full amount on and I'm in the beginning stages of researching the company and my options...)

• El
      30th of Jun, 2011

Route 66 warranty is a JOKE. Paid $1700, had coverage for 2 yrs. Had 2 claims, when I sold my car, requested a refund for the remainder and was told I would not get one because they deduct the money they paid for my claims. So what is the point of the warranty? So pretty much, I paid for the repairs myself... tact on additional charges on the loan for nothing. I will never use them again and will tell anyone who will listen to avoid this company.