RebatesHQ.com / Rebate fraud

I submitted a rebate for $140 toward Sage Peachtree Accounting Pro. I made a copy of the submission and obtained a certificate of mailing. I never heard back. I was supposed to have received an email for the submission and a postcard on the status. After several months I contacted them and they said it was rejected due to the date. I advised they were wrong, and they said I had to resubmit the rebate, which I did. Again, I didn't hear back. When I called again, they said the rebate timeframe had expired, but they would see what could be done and get back to me. They never called back. I called them back again, and they said they had a resolution and my claim could not be handled. I asked for the address of their management office and they said they don't have one. This is a scam and Sage software must be hard up to use this company

More RebatesHQ.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus RebatesHQ.com - Fraudulent company [3]

N  24th of Jul, 2008 by

RebatesHQ.com - Scam service

I sent in a rebate for $50 on a PNY video card I bought from newegg.com and a few months later I had not received any form of contact from anyone about the rebate. So, I call up the rebate company, Parago (rebateshq.com), and they tell me that the rebate check was cashed! What a scam! I never even saw the thing.
A  7th of Jul, 2009 by
I have also found this company to be guilty of refund fraud. I purchased TaxCut Software from Staples and was supposed to get a $10. I have been going back and forth with this so-called company since February 2009. They keep telling me they will honor the refund. The $10 is not the point; it's the principle of the matter. I plan to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau but cannot find an address and telephone number for them.
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
Hi, I got the same problem like you. I got an email notifying the status around mid June, but I totally forgot about it until now. I notice they said my rebate was invalid due to MISSING DOCUMENTS, which is complete BS. I am gonna talk to them tomorrow and see what happens. Looking up my name on the site, I had 2 other rebates that had no problems about 1 or 2 years back, but they are playing trick on this $140 rebate.
A  5th of Nov, 2009 by
I have the same problem getting the $140 rebate. They said it was invalid due to Missing Documents, which is a lie. I have talked to them twice and they also refused to give me a phone number, name or address for the manager above the supervisor I spoke with. I have sent a letter to their legal department and if I don't hear anything back from them I will send a letter to the BBB. I think this is a scam and it needs to be stopped!
A  18th of Dec, 2009 by
My $60.00 "rebate" was from Coopervision for contact lenses. It has been pending with rebatehq for months and months. When I contacted them they said it was verified, my check would be mailed within 12 weeks. Still no check. Wish I had purchased another brand of contacts, one that uses a different rebate manager.
D  8th of Jan, 2010 by
I also have been having a problem with Coopervision. I faxed it in 3 times and they said they never received my rebate form except they had my email address to send me that info (the email address that I had provided on the rebate form itself). They also put the rebate under my father's name since it was his fax machine... never buying contacts through Coopervision again.
A  8th of Apr, 2010 by
I have two rebates that they just denies one for a Samsung bluetooth and another for Kia test drive. I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB and attorney general. It has been a while since I've had to do this, , I believe I have to file it in their state or county which appears to be:

700 State Highway 121 Bypass
Ste. 200
Lewisville, TX 75067

or maybe in Miami where it is processed?
A  16th of Apr, 2010 by
I have a rebate due from iolo software Recd postcard On phone tree forever when turn came for operator to answer got disconnected am going to write to iolo as well as Frys where I bought ir
A  13th of Sep, 2010 by
I also purchased CooperVision contacts and was promised a $50 rebate. After mailing all the required info, they never sent the rebate. This is a true scam and these contacts should be avioded if you are getting them for the rebate.
A  7th of Oct, 2010 by
Yes another complaint with RebatesHQ and Coopervision. Denied the rebate with the reason "Missing eye exam purchase date" when it was clearly noted on the receipt I sent them. Then, when I contacted them they said, no, your postmark was before your purchase date so we it is invalid rebate. When I called them on that, knowing that was a lie, they said "OK, your rebate is now valid." When I told them I wanted evidence of the "postmark" that they said denied the rebate, they said they "really don't know where that info came from."
They lie and cheat and hope you go away.
A  16th of Mar, 2012 by
After I had submitted my Coopervision rebate info online and received a tracking number from them, I mailed the paper work, receipts, end panels, etc, and waited for the rebate to come, but I never received it. So I called their customer service line and they were able to look up the tracking number but told me they never got anything in the mail from me. : ( I'd even made copies of all the materials that I sent to the company, but since the deadline has passed, there was nothing they could do for me. What a waste of of my time. I'm so disappointed, and it makes me more upset to read that there are other disgruntled customers who didn't get their rebates either.
A  7th of Jan, 2013 by
I don't know what to say about this ###ing company. I bought 10 anti-virus software and did 10 rebates. Sent 10 upc with proof of purchase. 3 goes to this ###ing rebateshq.com and all got declined due to "missing upc". All other 7 rebates which did not got to rebateshq.com got approved. ###ing hate this fraud site.
N  10th of Feb, 2014 by
I just recieved an email from them as well lying saying invalid dates, missing upc, etc, I looked them up online and called their number and told them they are liars and there is a million complaints online from other people with the same problem from them and she manually fixed mine after I went off about it.. Here is the number I called in case anyone needs/wants it (866) 265-6962
N  10th of Feb, 2014 by
This company is the worse I have ever dealt with. They are so ###ed and cheaters. Especially the managers that works there. I have spent hours trying to get my rebates and they are so stupid and will try anything to not pay you.
A  19th of May, 2014 by
Re cooper vision biofinity rebate. After trying unsuccessfully to register online, several personal phone calls, faxed necessary receipts and labels to qualify for the $50 promised rebate, I receive $40! Called and was told another $10 credit would be sent. This started march. 11, 2014, as of 3/19/2014 still waiting. Trying online is hopeless. Not sure why such a reputable company would allow this bad public relationship? I would think upper management should be aware or obviously take control of this dis-service.(moe)
A  23rd of Jul, 2015 by
Sent in rebate Cooper vision contacts said receive my info will receive rebate soon called today to check status of rebate .service Rep said never receive it and to call back in a couple days.