Pure Cleanse Weight Loss / Pure Scam

1 IL, United States Review updated:

Similar to other complaints out there, I too ordered the "trial" product and received it in an unlabeled white bag with no invoice. When I tried to call customer service number listed on the website, you were placed on hold indefinitely. I finally tried to send e-mail and sent product back with a letter to an address on the website. I still got charged because they claimed I didn't get a return approval from C.S. Really? I work for a bank and am trying to fight to get my money back, that's $90 down the drain. I cannot begin to say how horrible my experience was with this company. This is the first complaint I've ever filed.

E0

Comments

• Ly
      26th of Jan, 2011

Not only did I receive it in an unmarked white bag, I never ordered it in the first place. My secretary called the company and was told to mark it refused and send it back. In return, they sent me an email that says: they received the product back but without a RMA number they cannot credit me the money. Fortunately, I called my credit card company and they stopped payment and, because someone else had ordered the product and not me, they gave me credit and said they would reverse the charge. I'm also filing a complaint with the US Postmaster because they are committing fraud and using the US mail to perpetrate that fraud. So, anyone who experiences this should do the same. Please... Unite and Stop this company dead in their tracks.

• Bn
      31st of Jan, 2011
    Pure Cleanse Weight Loss - colon and acai pills
    pure cleanse weightloss
    Virginia

This is the worst EVER!!! I just want them to stop taking my money and sending me the pills! How do I successfully do this????

• Vi
      29th of Mar, 2011

they have a number that noone answers its 1-800-351-0980 if you can't get through the number call your bank and cancel the transcation .

• To
      28th of Jun, 2011

I am a window on a fixed income. I called and cancelled the product that I did not order, also returned and refused the packages sent. They are still sending me this product and are taking money from my account (three times)
    I can't affort junk like this. Also I don't think I need to diet, I'm 5'5" and weigh 120.