Profinity.com / I would like to cancel my program

1 605 s.5th.st., West Monroe, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: apt. d

How do i cancel. Nobody the customer service phone when i call. There are two numbers. I called one and stayed on the line until the music finally just stopped playing like it even gave up. Then i called a different number and some answering machine came on for some guy named ron!! Omg i am so mad!

Comments

Jul 28, 2012
    Profinity.com - free credit score
    profinity
    1801 5th ave. west apt. 21
    Williston
    North Dakota

i got a call the guy sounded real, i waited for a few seconds and it repeated cancelling card now.

• De
      Apr 03, 2013
    Profinity - SCAM
    California
    profinity.com

WHY WOULD SOMEONE WITH NO MONEY AND BAD CREDIT LIKE MINE SPEND HIS LAST 30 BUCKS ON A [censored] CREDIT MONITERING SERVICE? I ASKED FOR A REFUND AND THEY SAID 10 MINUTES LATER "NO".
    THIS NOTICE I GET RIGHT AWAY BUT THE OTHER NOTICE ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT DIDN'T GET ONE.RIP-OFFRIP-OFF RIP-OFF SCAM SCAM SCAM
    [protected]@yahoo.com

This email was sent because it contains important information about your account. Please note that if you have previously unsubscribed from http://credit.profinity.com, you will no longer receive newsletters or special offers. However, you will continue to receive email notifications regarding your account. To ensure that you'll receive emails from us, please add [protected]@credit.profinity.com to your address book.

Hi Denny,

Membership ID# 3761339

Your membership has been cancelled

We're sorry to see you cancel your membership. Thank you for choosing credit.profinity.com Credit Monitoring as a tool to better manage your financial profile.

This e-mail is your confirmation that your membership has been cancelled. The request to cancel will take effect on 2013/04/03 and no further monthly membership fees will be applied to your credit or debit card. You will have continued access to your membership account and key benefits until 2013/04/03 your membership expiration date.

Without having insight to what's changing in your credit report, you become vulnerable and exposed to Identity Theft Risk. We recommend that you continue to stay on top of your credit score and financial profile by reviewing it as least once a month. You can renew your account at any time, please call us at (877) 834-2830 or visit us online at http://credit.profinity.com to reactivate your account at any time.

credit.profinity.com Credit Monitoring Membership includes these great benefits:

• Unlimited access to your credit report
    • Unlimited access to your credit score
    • Daily Credit Monitoring for all 3 bureau reports
    • Fraud Consultation and personalized support

We hope you enjoyed your credit.profinity.com member benefits and hope you will reactivate soon.

Sincerely,
    credit.profinity.com Customer Service

Customer Service:
    (877) 834-2830 | Monday-Friday from 9 am - Midnight

• Co
      Apr 03, 2013

Let me guess! You went online and saw the word free, signed up without bothering to read the fine print.

• Ke
      Aug 03, 2013

I signed up for credit check and they link you to profinity. No problem...I even forgot about the service because I don't use the service. I turns out for eleven months they have been charging me twice. I'm reporting them to the better business bureau asap.