PPVI / PP vehicle inspection

1 gleneden, New Zealand Review updated:

This is the worst service experience I have had in my 54 years. Keith Thomas form PPVI is a ###. At the time of the inspection I asked for a copy of the inspection report which I had paid for. He would not give it to me. Several weeks later I called asking for a reciept of my payment and a copy of the inspection report. He said he would send them. Two weeks later I called saying I had not received either item. He was rude and belligerent on the phone, said he would not give me a copy of the inspection report, that he had given a copy to the person I had purchased the vehicle from, and I would have to ask them for the inspection report. I see other people had given this service a high rating in the past which is why I thought I would give it a try. Maybe his attitude has toward how he conducts his business has now changed. Summary - a rude, uncaring, unprofessional person. One would also have to question if the inspection he claims he did could be trusted or is worth the money spent. I would recommend paying more to another company for a trustworthy service and peace of mind. This was not a pleasant experience.

Li