payment surf.com

Posted: Mar 6, 2014 by

Fraudulent activity

payment surf.com
I recently started to make autosurfing on the website www.payment surf.com. The agent from this company promised to pay, when my account would reach the payout sum. As well as they promised to provide password for my account, but they still didn’t. I already sent them several emails, but no one replied. I have no idea what to do now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

A  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I, too, made an account with them. I did actually get the email and got my account to the $40. My computer even eventually got a virus from surfing all their foreign/bitcoin ads. I've sent more than half a dozen emails and got no responses (as if they don't speak English or know they are scammers!) I really hope that people don't buy ads or units from them! NOT WORTH IT! I will be deleting my account with them if there is no response in the next 24hrs.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree