Novelty ID Maker / Scam artists!

Do not submit any money or orders through the following companies and websites:

Novelty ID Maker
Underground Review
Fake ID Review
Identity Solution
New Fake ID

All of these websites are a scam based out of Cyprus. You will get nothing for your money. The fact that the only transactions these companies allow "Western Union", should clue you in to the nature of their business-ripping you off! I have submitted orders andor attempted to contact each and every one of these websites and have received no replies and no products for the money I sent them. Do not give these people your money!

Comments

• Le
      31st of Mar, 2007

Are there any good sites to get a novelty ID from?

• Ti
      4th of Apr, 2007

[censored] noveltyidpro.com they're SCAMS. I wasted 115 dollars don't be like me, im telling you now.

16th of Sep, 2007

has anyone tried the site www.fakeutilitys.com it looks good but i cant find any additional info on the site

• Vi
      17th of Sep, 2007

Has anyone tried fakeidmaster.com or become21.com? Im reluctant to try anything unless I see erviews on it.

• Fr
      19th of Jan, 2008

you forgot one BIG SCAMMER fakeid4you dont waste your money to those thiefs like i lost £ 70.00 !
    I paid via paypal and though i was covered in case i get nothing for my money !
    I claimed my money back from paypal but paypal was unable to recover my money back, at least there account is frozen now. DO NOT SEND MONEY TO FAKEID4YOU !

• Ka
      28th of Feb, 2008

frank.. i ordered one from there on sunday... still not arrived however i've searched for other reviews and your is the only one i could find... i rung up the guy in charge today and asked if it had been posted yet and if so when. He said it was posted today to which i replied so it should arrive tomorrow then? the guy then tells me within 5 days cos its coming from america... i said then aren't you based in nottingham and he said no =/
    but thing is if it doesn't arrive by the end of next week we're driving to the address on the site..
    wish id have seen your review sooner.

• St
      2nd of May, 2008

I am looking to purchase fake id in the form of a drivers license . Can anyone recomend a good reliable site ?

• Ga
      11th of Oct, 2008

I have tried extramoney2day.net services and they seem to be good. Quality was very good, delivery next day special delivery and the lowest prices I ever found. I would recommend this guys.

• Da
      11th of Apr, 2009

i-d-s-tv.com, i-d-e-n-t-i-t-y-tv.com and world-ids.com are all scams

• Sd
      13th of Apr, 2009

bouncerid is a scam... dont believe it..wasted $80

• Do
      24th of Aug, 2009

I mad an order from http://fakeutilitys.com/_wsn/page4.html and payed they over £200 pounds for a fake driving licence but I never received my order and they stoped responding as soon as the money was received.

Please don't fall for it and be as stupid as i was.

• Do
      24th of Aug, 2009

I have mad an order aswell payed a over £300 pounds for some of the preoduct on the website, I payed them but never received anything.

Please be aware of this frauding website http://fakeutilitys.com/_wsn/page4.html.

really pissed as it was my last monies

• Fa
      5th of Nov, 2009

http://fakeutilities.tk/ is real deal ;)

• Fa
      5th of Nov, 2009

http://fakeutilities.tk/ is real !!! great quality ! 10x

• Kh
      30th of Jan, 2010

KEVIN - fakeutilitys@yahoo.com

I paid the money to get a product couple of weeks back.. Mr. Kevin (Idiot) collected the money and after no response.

THEY PREFER E 360 MONEY TRANSFER..

TOTAL SCAMMER & IDOT - BEGGER.

PLEAST DONT PAY ANY MONEY TO THIS COMAPANY AT ANY COST.. TOTALLY YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY..

KHALID - DUBAI

• To
      6th of Mar, 2010

Donofdons, how you paid over 200 £ for a driving licence when the price is 80 £ ? you might have a novelty site wich you want to promote, that's why you post this add.
    Be real . I'll ask the company to do all customers to leave a feedback here . i was veryy happy with my passport !
    Cheers !

• Ij
      20th of Apr, 2010

Has anyone found any genuine providers of real quality UK DLs and PPs?

• Be
      8th of May, 2010

I made an order to fakeutilities.co.uk and after they got my £60 they stoped resbond to my emails, they gave me thier bank details it is HSBC in UK, I got their address,
    And i am going after them. it is their end on my hand.
    Benjamin, London

• Tk
      19th of May, 2010

did anyone try uk-id.com before?

• Ni