news media / Discrimination

1 Orange Brevard, FL, United States Review updated:

I am very upset with the news media regarding always advertising stories singling out pit bull dogs. That is discrimination and should not be allowed. To say that these are dangerous dogs is out right wrong. You guys cannot put that out there in the public and try to scare everyone because of some dog attack by a pitbull here and there. Go after the irresponsible owners of these dog attacks not the breed in general. There are dog attacks of all breeds. Something needs to be done about this because my dogs are like my children. I'm responsible and they would never attack anyone because I raise them right and I'm responsible. You guys are making it harder for people to keep their pets who are apart of people's families and these precious animals are being killed and have no where to go because of the kind of false advertisement you guys give. PLEASE STOP!!!

Na
May 23, 2013

Comments

• Ww
      3rd of Mar, 2011
    news media - NOT INCLUDING ALL CANDIDATES
    SAN FRANCISCO'S NEWS COMPANYS
    San Francisco
    California

31 persons have filed papers to run for Mayor of San Francisco, and I myself ( Harold Craven Miller) am running as a write-in candidate, and for some unknown reason the media only covers the rich people that are in the race, pleases, can you help us ?

• Co
      24th of May, 2013

The only people with pit bulls are drug dealers and nut jobs. Which are you?

• Na
      25th of May, 2013

I'm a registered nurse with a bachelors degree... A professional. So before you comment on something go educate yourself first. You must be one of the ignorant fools who love news media drama.