Comments

• Dd
      Sep 01, 2009

Scam artist. Will steal your money for work you've done.

• Dd
      Sep 02, 2009

Agreed, they are crooks who should be in jail! In addition to following up UNTIL I get paid, I am requesting an IRS audit of this company that will show they are hiring people as sub-contractors, not paying them, and further that they have hired sub-contractors who should in fact be termed employees by the terms of the work they requested.

• Jk
      Sep 10, 2009

I am having the same problem not getting paid for services completed in 2008. Each time I contact them they tell me they aren't receiving payment from their clients and therefore can't pay me. They owe me over $500 for the work I did from August-December 08. Not sure how to pursue this further. :( A sheer waste of time.

• Di
      Jun 10, 2011

I also did some work for Midwest Merchandising. In the beginning they were very nice and returned all of my e-mails and phone calls. Once I completed my work for them (which cost me a lot of gas and fees for faxing in all those forms), I haven't heard anything. They are not returning my calls or my emails. I feel so stupid for even thinking this was legimate and I wasted money that I really didn't have to spare.

• Iv