Meijer Holland Mi 16th St / pharmacy

1 Meijer Waverly/16th st, Holland, MI, United States

Hi, my name is Shayne Young. On numerous occasions Meijer in Holland Mi locates on Waverly and 16th st has lost, misplaced and kept old Xanax scripts from my doctor. Doctor Scott at Spectrum Health in holland mi. This has been more than 6 times. It's literally almost every month month. Now my pain medication is due on the 1/11/2019 because I am going to Atlanta Georgia for two weeks and they are refusing to give it to me. It would make sense if I requested it early all the time, but I never have. One pharmacist has no issues with me while the others bully me. I have anxiety every time it is time to use this pharmacy. I am out of options and they are making me depressed and feeling less of a person than what I am. I was severely beaten by my husband and was in hiding for many years after he was in prison for attempting to commit murder. Please, I'd really, really like this resolved before I have to call News 8, because I can't be hurting like this anymore. I am out of options. Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate it.
Shayne Young.