Mbf Leasing

Posted:

Demand for payment after letter to Sioux Falls Police Dept

Dolls R Forever
Fort Worth, Texas
MBF Leasing withdrew money from an unauthorized checking account. I wrote a letter to Sioux Falls, SD Police Dept. about theft and fraud. Police called Sioux Falls MBF Leasing. A few days later I got a letter DEMAND FOR PAYMENT from MBF Leasing. Police told me I needed to file with Civil Court. MBF Leasing's sales rep picked up and returned credit card machine. The sales rep. told me he cancelled the lease because MBF was charging more than what we agreed. I'm a 65 year old widow who believed what the sales rep told me. This Sales Rep said he could make a Transfer C to MBF Leasing sister company Finance Leasing. This company is billing me what we agreed and I'm satisfied with Finance Leasing. MBF Leasing is demanding $4, 462.91 even though the sales rep told me he cancelled contract and returned the machine within the first 2 months of signing contract. The letter from MBF Leasing letter says (commence legal proceedings against you to recover all monies due, including interest and attorney's fees if I do not pay immediately . I have 6" of paper work I have been writing to this company. What can I do if this goes to court? Will I have the opportunity to be in court? Is this Company so hard up they have to get money for something they don't supply or work for?
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Equipment Leasing & Financing

Comments

N  24th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
It will be some time before you receive a suit from MBF/Northern Leasing. However, when you do, make sure you answer the summons and ask the judge to appear telephonically as it is a financial hardship on you. The courts know who they are and feel they are scammers as well. More than likely you will get it dismissed and then they are done and will never be able to collect anything from you. Don't let them intimidate you into paying. They have broken a few laws with their collection tactics and I am currently pursuing a class action law suit. Contact me at mbfdocuments@gmail.com if you wish to discuss your situation.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree