Level 1 Maintenance / No pay on service call!!

Landscaping Company
I own a landscaping company in Dallas Area. I maintenance Exxon accounts through Level 1 Maintenance. They called me out to fix a sprinkler head and turn the water off. I get out there, and it is a busted pipe. I gave them a price on fixing it. They did not like my price, so they had someone else fix it; but they refuse to pay a service fee for me coming out and getting the water turned off by the city, and finding out where the water was coming from. They also pay very little money to their contractors.

N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
I am a previous employee of Level 1 and I do know how they run business from the inside. If anyone would like information please let me know and we can discuss things.
A  30th of Dec, 2009 by
Yes, I would be greatfull for any help with Level One. I have 3 kids and I 'm trying to get through college.
N  30th of Dec, 2009 by

We are a Landscape Firm out of Southern Maryland that has been dealing with Level 1 Maintenance payment issues for Months. Level 1 mistakenly sent a list of service providers email addresses on one of the many emails. We sent an email to every address on that list and within 5 minutes of sending the email, we had 5 telephone calls from different service providers for Level 1 Maintenance stating that they were having the same issues not to mention the many email replies.

We are currently compiling a list of service providers that have been affected by Level 1 Maintenance and the lack of payment(s)

At this point, we do not know exactly what we can do, but are thinking Better Business Bureau, Attorneys, Media Outlets and every other means of FREE SPEECH that can be thought of.

If you would like to add your name to the ever growing list of service providers that have not been compensated for thier hard work, please give us a call at 301-290-1269 or send us an email daniel@dhlawnscapes.com
N  28th of Jan, 2010 by
I worked in their call center for 3 days and they came and told the whole training class that level 1 did not have the budget and let us all go. This is in clearwater fl this is bs not sure if i will get paid. I think its a scam
A  20th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Level 1 is a scam. I After 1 week I noticed people had made their own schedules, coming in when they felt like it and leaving whenever. The supervisor was a 22 year old in experienced girl, who decided I should be let go. haha. She was hanging out of her clothes every day she decided to come in. ALSO there are several records of non payment and the way they run their business is keep the service reps out of the loop so no one knows anything and payments are never made because no one can get the paper work right ( as it changes from day to day). the business is all one big cluster run by young inexperienced people who have never taken an accounting, sales, or business class in their life.

FYI they have cams all over their office. even in the bathrooms
A  3rd of Jun, 2010 by
It's terrible, my husband's company has worked many jobs for them that required chemicals and fuel usage and not to mention the advance payments for additional people to do the labor. As of today they are 90 days behind the allowed 40 days after the invoices are submitted. I just finished our accounting and had to scramble together some money out of our savings to cover the expenses. I am so appalled with the attitude of this company that I am seriously considering contacting the higher executives at EXXON, and if it does not help the next move should be the newspaper. Let people know how Exxon has people doing the maintenance and are not getting paid, and also mention how our business is going bankrupt because of Level 1's lack of professionalism!!!. Beware also of Level 1 accounting excuses, who are saying that the reason people are not getting paid is because contracts were not submitted properly, which is not the case with my husband's company and many other's doing work for them. It's just 1 of their many lame excuses. I want to know...who the hell the owner of this company is and see if he wishes to hire me to set his business straight and add some professionalism to their deals!!! It needs it!!! Especially when I hear different account representatives every other month, policy changes every month and a giggling bimbo on the office answering machine! Wake up Level 1 Maintenance or should I say EXXON for dealing with them.
N  4th of Oct, 2010 by
i have had a contract with this company for 7-11 and after 3 months now i have still not gettin paid ive lost my employees because they do not trust me ive lost money that i used to work all around va for thses people I am late on rent and car payment not to mention i canot keep my wife happy cuz i have two kids and no money is coming in I have heard that by filing a collection complaint with your local magistrate you will get the money fast and even court cost and interest
A  7th of Oct, 2010 by
Call me at 843-503-2175 and I will tell you how to get you money.
N  4th of Nov, 2010 by

Level 1 Maintenance - Failure to Pay
A and J Lawncare
622 Ocean Acres Drive
Kill Devil Hills
North Carolina
Phone: 2522023626

Level 1 Maintenance contacted me in July wanting me to serve the 7-11 Stores on the Outer Banks and I began serving them On August 1, 2010. I have submitted my invoices on time and now the season is over they are telling me my Liability Insurance doesnt read the way they want it to read so they are not going to pay me for my services. I have no other recourse but to put a mechanics lien against the building which belongs to 7-11. Please be aware of this Company for I see they are not paying many .

D  18th of Feb, 2011 by
A&J Lawncare, just like all subcontractors, has been paid. Payments are below:
A and J Lawncare Edit Information...
Full Name: James Lee Poulos
Date Type Num Memo Amount
02/15/2011 Bill Payment (Check) 74844 $260.00
02/15/2011 Bill Payment (Check) 74843 $1, 040.00
02/15/2011 Bill Payment (Check) 74842 $860.00
N  23rd of Feb, 2011 by
This company is a SCAM they will NOT pay unless you tell them you will sue. Or put up a complaint to the Business Bureau and then you might get your $$. They are going under so I would hurry if I was you. Steve Ross and Kristen Cassetta bought houses and cars with money that is owed to YOU. The owner John Chalmers opened a bar in VT with YOUR $$ so act quickly...