Krylon/Spray Glaze / Drips

Here is a copy of the letter that I sent that recevied an apology and nothing else.

I purchased your Krylon Spray Glaze, for a project that I am working on. I wanted you to know that your spray can started dripping out of know where and dripped all over my project. Thanks, it cost me $54 in wood for the top of this project (the piece I was spraying when the dripping happened), now that it is ruined I am sure that you wont stand behind your product like a normal company would and will probably want to give me a new can of spray. No thanks if you cant stand behind your product more than that then don’t reply. I purchase a lot of sprays and wont be purchasing Krylon anymore and will definitely let everyone that I know exactly what happened. Let them choose if they want to loose expensive furniture grade wood or not.

Krylon/Spray Glaze

Comments

• Wh
      10th of Feb, 2012

I am with you on that. I just had a can do the same thing. Glaze as well... makes you wonder. Nothing but my paint shelf got ruined though...

They want me to mail them proof of purchase... for a can that is two months old. I think I should mail them the can...

• Ra
      12th of Jan, 2019

I had a defective plastic cap, that resulted in me and my floor being sprayed with paint. I tried to put the nozzle back on and was totally unable to even do that. The cap was so hard to get off this particular can, I was pinching and trying to pull with multiple attempts and when it final came off before I knew paint was all over me and on several spots on my floor and mower. Krylon Fusion All in One Primer and Paint has serious issues with consistently packaging their product. If you can't package it, then what value is it to the consumer?

ransmith@windstream.net