KentCampbell.com and Laura Farr / KentCampbell.com and Laura Farr are a total ripoff

KentCampbell.com is a total ripoff. We hired them to remove some negative links from Google and instead of removing them, they posted more untrue things about us. We even paid $4000 to have the link removed and they did not do it. They just ripped me off and made the matters worst. DO NOT TRUST Kent Campbell, they are SCAMMERS. Now they won't even answer my calls or return my money. Turning to KentCampbell and Laura Farr was the worst mistake I ever made. Don't get fooled by this company, they will only steal your money.

Co

Comments

• Hy
      13th of Jan, 2010
    Kent Campbell - False advertising and no delivery of service
    Kent Campbell
    7770 Telegraph Rd.
    Ventura
    California
    Phone: (888) 355-8032
    kentcampbell.com

www.kentcampbell.com advertises reputation management services but fails to produce results on them. I gave the company over 18 months to enhance my online reputation, but i saw little or no change to google search results on our agreed upon keywords. This company is aimed at running away with your money. When you ask for a refund, you get the run-around saying that they did all of this work and that the results showed. As one of the most expensive companies offering this service, you'd think that they would treat their customers with respect!